How do I tell my girlfriend that the sex is too much?

Steve-O

Banned
Reaction score
Our relationship is great right now and the sex is good. It's just a little too much for me. Typically, she wants to do it in the morning when we wake up then she wants to meet up during lunch for a quickie since we work fairly close. We'll do it again when we get home and when we're in bed falling asleep, she still wants another quick release so I'll finger her for a bit.

If I'm lucky and we're having a busy day, we'll only do it once or twice a day. I enjoy the sex but lately I just feel more tired than usual and I'm starting to feel really sore down there. I want to tell her that we should slow down but I don't want to look like a wuss or like I can't satisfy her.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steve-O said:
Our relationship is great right now and the sex is good. It's just a little too much for me. Typically, she wants to do it in the morning when we wake up then she wants to meet up during lunch for a quickie since we work fairly close. We'll do it again when we get home and when we're in bed falling asleep, she still wants another quick release so I'll finger her for a bit.

If I'm lucky and we're having a busy day, we'll only do it once or twice a day. I enjoy the sex but lately I just feel more tired than usual and I'm starting to feel really sore down there. I want to tell her that we should slow down but I don't want to look like a wuss or like I can't satisfy her.
From what you said, no one could satisfy her for a long period of time! I've been there and yes it is exhausting. How about just telling her what you said here? It's women and she could take it wrong, but I trully believe you should say it. Make her understand that you do want to have sex with each other just not that much! Explain how you enjoy it but too much is ruining it! Just ask for less times per day!

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you love her... Be honest! If she loves you she will understand. If not.. Next.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marry her...that will make the sex stop for sure.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha Same problem brah - it's too much. During the summer I was banging this nymph and 2 other plates and I got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore and shut my phone off. I honestly tell her the truth about needing to have some nut in your balls in order to conquer the world. Word it however you want.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her your junk looks like raw hangar steak, and in the meantime get a Sybian machine so she can do the deed while you re-coop.

http://gifeye.com/18538