how do i tell her?

thehopefull1

Reaction score
there's this girl in my class who I have feelings for, but i'm not sure how to do it. We talk, but it's nothing big. I want to tell her, but I want to be subtle about it at the same time. please help.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't tell her anything, you weanie

raise her interest level, then give her a kiss. right on the lips

GET ER DONE

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
don't tell her anything, you weanie

raise her interest level, then give her a kiss. right on the lips

GET ER DONE
Mr. D, U da funny man! larry the cable guy is pretty funny. Anyways, to the guy Mr. D was replying to(sorry, can't remember your name) read the DJ bible.

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
you arent gonna want to hear this, but. . .

READ THE BIBLE

the DJ bible that is

Last edited:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by high nrg
you arent gonanw ant to hear this, but. . .

READ THE BIBLE

the DJ bible that is
See? NOw 2 DJs have told you the same thing, so it would most likely be a good thing to do what we said.;)

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has the wrong philosophy on this. Here is the best philosophy you can have on it-

Here is something not a lot of people realise- the more girls you talk to the more girls will talk to you.

Why? Jealousy, the fact you seem so approachable, the fact that you're given strong social proof. Social proof is when people observe your interactions with others and learn where you stand in the social pecking order. Usually they will treat you in a similar manner to how you are generally treated.

In nature, the alpha male generally mates with most, if not all of the female population, whilst the beta males generally only have one partner if any. In human life, it is still somewhat this way.

The fact is we are mammals and have traits of all other mammals. The main reason that one male will have priority of more females is because in nature, males are more likely to die in conflict of some sort or another or just earlier than the opposite sex, meaning there are simply more females. But in human terms there are only slightly more woman levelling the playing field.

Now, a lot of males have the idea that if they could just find one woman to love them then they'd be fine. Usually they have their eye on a particular woman. Do situations like this ever usually end up with the guy getting the girl? No.

Why?

It's simple, because the guy has already given up on any more options in order to achieve an easy environment for the female to come into. Generally they justify it by thinking if you have a girlfreind it has to be within the formular of complete monogamy, and if you had another girlfreind it would totally destroy your chances with your dream girl. This isn't true. In fact it is far more likely if you have a girlfreind girls will be more open to you and more attracted.

Why?

Because you're not worrying about when will you next find a girl, you will not lack in self confidence because you feel you aren't worthy of a girlfreind, you are validated. There is a lot less risk in your life, so when you see someone you feel like talking to, you do, before you may have thought "Wait a minute, if I talk to this girl she'll think I'm weird and will think I'm after something." When you have a girlfriend this thought doesn't even enter your head.

You can get just as an affective and positive feeling from just talking to many freinds who are girls or just making conversation with woman. What I'm saying should relieve a lot of pressure from anyone.

THE MORE WOMAN YOU SLEEP WITH, THE MORE WOMAN YOU CAN SLEEP WITH.

It's all about momentum. Anthony Keidis, the singer from the red hot chili peppers said in his autobiography "It's a momentum thing, if you have sex even when you don't want it, it's more likely that you'll have sex when you want it." On his first tour he slept with 100 woman. It's worth taking this advice on.

Next time you see one girl, don't worry about it. See the bigger picture, there are at least 1 million girls just like her out there, so why not just chat to her?

This is where ****y and funny can come in. If you see her, go and sit next to her and say offhand "Nice jumper. Did you buy it new?" You may get a negative response, but that's not all bad anyway, but far more likely if you do it right they will laugh a bit or give you an expression of "Did you just say that?" Get used to that expression, it's a cute and good referene point for how to tell if a girl likes you.

When you start to feel good, you act good and you look good. Then the momentum begins. It is far more likely you'll sleep with your dream girl if you've slept with others. Here's a really good analogy.

A batsman was having trouble with Ted, the star bowler. There was a huge animosity between them and James, the batter could never get a home run or even get to the first base with this guy. But no matter what, he just kept trying, and trying, and trying.

He didn't look like a geek when he struck, he swung like a man, but he just didn't connect! WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HIM?

After a while, a whily old gent who used to coach little league came over to him.

"Bad form, eh?"

James replied with a murmur.

"You know what, I used to coach. I had a guy who had a similar problem to you. You know what we found out? We found out that if he practiced against more and more bowlers, when he eventually came back to that first bowler, he struck that ball like it was nothing. Maybe that's something to think about?"

James didn't say anything, just shrugged. But the next day he thought about it, and then he decided he wanted to do something about it. So he found every bowler would would play with him, the good ones, the bad ones, and eventually his overall game improved. The one day he saw Ted. Ted sneared, "Want to play? You bat I bowl."

James smiled, "Okay."

You know what? He hit that first ball like it was nothing.

YOUR PROBLEMS ARE ONLY PSYCHOLOGICAL. You can change your situation with a different mind set. Read the archives on this site and specifically the one on confident persistance by Dave Deangelo. have fun.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.
You Got Told.
Here is what you do.
Walk up to her.
Then Slap her in the face.
AND RUN LIKE HELL.
Cause she has balls and you dont.