how do I take it OFFLINE?! - help!

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what she wrote:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I laugh at all your e-mails, I gave you my AIM screen name, and I gave you my myspace url, which includes basically anything you need to know to stalk me (not that I want you to). You can't get much further away from rejection than that on a ****ty online dating site. Stop whining.

that's after I called her out half-jokingly on her 'rejection' after a few days no response to my last msg.

But she's never on AIM!

f*ck! this is what happens every damn time. I get it going good but then it just fizzles off because I can't take it anywhere. I want to take it to the next level - the OFFLINE level motherf*ck goddamn it tibi4ughi5798gt698
But how do I do this? How do I get her phone number? How do I set things up? What do I say? HELP

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yapper said:
...f*ck! this is what happens every damn time. I get it going good but then it just fizzles off because I can't take it anywhere....
There's your problem, you've already taken it there with everything that you've done online. Why should she meet you? You've given her so much online and you've become her email pal.

After you gain rapport and the conversation starts rolling, MOVE IT OFFLINE WHILE SHE IS STILL INTERESTED! Stop wasting time jumping from Myspace to emails to IM, you're acting as if you want to be pen pals.

Pick one medium, exchange a little banter just to establish that your personalities may get along and then immediately suggest meeting face to face to continue the fun. If she's interested she'll say "yes," if she doesn't, wish her best of luck and move on.

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
But we've just bantered a bit basically. All our exchange has been very light and hasn't gotten into any detail on our lives so to speak. She really knows nothing about me aside from the way I look and my silly profile. I don't think this one's totally lost I just don't know how to ask her for a face to face meeting without scaring her off or her not taking me seriously. What's a good type of meeting to suggest? Coffee? Bowling?? Put some words in my mouth goddamnit.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
There's your problem, you've already taken it there with everything that you've done online. Why should she meet you? You've given her so much online and you've become her email pal.

After you gain rapport and the conversation starts rolling, MOVE IT OFFLINE WHILE SHE IS STILL INTERESTED! Stop wasting time jumping from Myspace to emails to IM, you're acting as if you want to be pen pals.

Pick one medium, exchange a little banter just to establish that your personalities may get along and then immediately suggest meeting face to face to continue the fun. If she's interested she'll say "yes," if she doesn't, wish her best of luck and move on.
right man. jus do wa this dude said. the point is not to drag on the online talking for too long, or u'll jus be pen pals

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yapper said:
But we've just bantered a bit basically. All our exchange has been very light and hasn't gotten into any detail on our lives so to speak. She really knows nothing about me aside from the way I look and my silly profile. I don't think this one's totally lost I just don't know how to ask her for a face to face meeting without scaring her off or her not taking me seriously. What's a good type of meeting to suggest? Coffee? Bowling?? Put some words in my mouth goddamnit.
I seldom give out lines because I believe the best DJs should use their own style so it's easier for them, so you'll have to put the words into your own mouth. :D However, I will say that when you ask a woman out, it doesn't need to be said in some hugely romantic way, keep it short and simple. Just let her know that it would be fun for the two of you to get together, just be specific about the time and venue.

A lot of guys like action dates straight away, me I need to get her someplace to I can qualify her without a ton of distractions. She can get to know me also as she's qualifying herself. If we get along well and we both want to hang out again, then I plan on an action date.

I think the difference is that most guys are a bit nervous on the first date and feel most comfortable if they are actually doing something active. There are some though that are comfortable just sitting down and talking, this is typically the way that most women feel at ease when first meeting a guy (it could be an age thing too but that's another thread altogether). Also the hang out and talk type dates are usually less expensive than most action dates. I just don't get into spending much money on someone I've just met, who knows if we are even going to see each other again.

None the less, whatever you choose you should take into consideration her comfort level, your confidence level and the level of rapport that you have with her at that time. If you are still in the getting to know one another stage it may be best to take it a little slow. If the two of you are getting along as if you've known each other forever (mad rapport) then an action date could be your best bet.

IamRAMBO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this helps, but a girl I'm talking to on myspace sent me this today:

If We Had Sex.... GAME (Reply so only I see it and Repost so others can fill it out) DONT BE SCARED. YOU NEVER KNOW WHO REALLY WANTS TO DO YOU !

1. Would you be in control?

2. Would you let me pull your hair?

3. Would you wisper in my ear?

4. Would you talk dirty to me?

5. Would you kiss me with a little tongue or a lot of tongue?

6. Would you say my name?

7. Would you go down on me?

8. Would you let me give you a hickie?

9. How many rounds would we go?

10. What would you wanna do afterwards?

11. Would you take off all ur clothes then take mine off slowly?

12. Would you lick and bite me all over?

13. Would you like 2 play or get straight to the point?

14. Would you want me to take my time?

15. Would u fall asleep when we were done?

16. Would u want me to go fast or slow?

17. Where would u wanna "do it" at?

18 Would u be loud or quiet?

19. Would you mind if i licked you?

20. Would you do it 2day?

21. Would you do it 2morrow?

22. Are you going to re-post these so I can answer them for you?

Repost as "If we had sex"
You can play it off like its a game and say you sent it to everyone.

If she responds, there is a good chance you're one step closer to meeting her, but then you also run into the risk of her thinking you're a perve.