How do I SMOOTHLY move onto the topic of sex?

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, my fellow DJ-ers...I got out of a four-month relationship in mid-December, and although I'm meeting new girls, getting some phone numbers, having good conversations, etc, I think that a little bit of my "game" needs to be recalibrated. I've gone from being able to just bring up sex to the woman I've been interested in and not sounding like a pervert, since half the time we were together, we'd be doing something sexual.

Well, now I've gone from that, to having to watch myself again. I go to a super-liberal school, and although the politics of the people there are relatively-close to mine, I think girls here are especially on-guard against guys who they think might sexually harrass or date-rape them. There are a lot of fear-mongering semi-curricular programs here that plant those fears in their brain unnecessarily. But, regardless of whether or not it's BS, it's there, unfortunately.

So, I've read a lot of the guides in the DJ Bible and whatnot, and many of them claim that, if one talks to a girl long enough, one's conversation will segue into sex. I find that that is unfortunately not the case at my school, but perhaps I'm just not discussing the right topics.

The question I have to you guys, therefore, is, "How do I smoothly segue a conversation into a sexual topic, without it sounding creepy and/or artificial?"

An example or two would be most-appreciated with your advice.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my favorite:

"So I read in this magazine where these female models talked about their favorite sex positions. What's yours?"