How do i respond to this?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically I sent an escalating text msg to a girl I've been talking to whom I thought I had NO chance with, just because I stop giving a sh*t and wanted to take some risks. Heres the convo:

Me: Happy belated birthday <3 how does it feel to be a grandma

her: thank you <3 it's great! i get the special seats on the bus now

me: you better have done something crazy, or else im going to have to take you on an adventure

her: i studied until 3 n the morning. does that sound crazy enough? what kind of adventure

me: i cant say :) just know that there will be spaceships and guns involved.. i will keep you safe dont worry

her: sounds fun! fake guns right..?

me: nope real guns. were going to need the to highjack the spaceship miss (insert name)... you in or out?

her: in obviously.. when does this all plan on happening?

me: winter break... BUT we will do this adventure on one condition

her: alrigh and what would that be?

me: u have to give me a piggyback ride, and if u drop me u kiss me (this was the risk text that i sent)

her: if i dont, u kiss me

and after that i didnt reply... im pretty new to the game so how would i respond to this or whatever, shes pretty sexy so im being intimidated, how do i not give a f*ck?

i know im probably putting to much thought into this and it will probably end up f*cking me over but whatever just a broad.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice!

me: we'll see

Or something along those lines. Close it off, get back to her at a later date when you're ready to take her out..

i know im probably putting to much thought into this and it will probably end up f*cking me over but whatever just a broad.
Yeah. This could be just a fun interaction for her, not investing to much into it. It's open though, you seem to have her somewhat interested. If you play it cool from now on, leave it be, she may hit you up later on....asking when you're going to take her on her little adventure... that would be the ideal situation.

Reaction score
narcissist said:
So basically I sent an escalating text msg to a girl I've been talking to whom I thought I had NO chance with, just because I stop giving a sh*t and wanted to take some risks. Heres the convo:

Me: Happy belated birthday <3 how does it feel to be a grandma

her: thank you <3 it's great! i get the special seats on the bus now

me: you better have done something crazy, or else im going to have to take you on an adventure

her: i studied until 3 n the morning. does that sound crazy enough? what kind of adventure

me: i cant say :) just know that there will be spaceships and guns involved.. i will keep you safe dont worry

her: sounds fun! fake guns right..?

me: nope real guns. were going to need the to highjack the spaceship miss (insert name)... you in or out?

her: in obviously.. when does this all plan on happening?

me: winter break... BUT we will do this adventure on one condition

her: alrigh and what would that be?

me: u have to give me a piggyback ride, and if u drop me u kiss me (this was the risk text that i sent)

her: if i dont, u kiss me

and after that i didnt reply... im pretty new to the game so how would i respond to this or whatever, shes pretty sexy so im being intimidated, how do i not give a f*ck?

You're doing very well. Now you want to close it off as quick as possible. Don't ramble any further. Set a date and time and drop your phone.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
follow up with ''you'll have to find out'' wait for a reaction or just follow up with ''let's meet up for a drink at X time at X location''

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay either I may have f*cked up, or I'm putting way to much thought into this.

Lmao well this is what I texted her about 16 hours after she texted me the "if I don't, u kiss me" text.

I SHOULD have said "be at school at x time and you'll find out" or something along those lines which i realized would have been WAY better response. but i sent this instead

me: haha :$ okay, are you at school next week?

HAHAHA wow, i can be such a reeetard sometimes, whatever if i get rejected, theres other women out there and it isnt the end of the world.

lets see how she responds. maybe im looking into this WAY to hard. what do u guys think?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your overthinking, def wait for a reaction dont text anything unless she responds. whatever she says just suggest a meet up in a logical way or make the convo to a date suggestion. you also waited way too long for a response there.

I also suggest to spin more plates, I know your situation, you don't want to F*ck it up, I feel you but you have to spin more plates so you don't care wheter you f*ck up or not. Don't do stupid stuff, play your cards right but you just shouldn't care if shes in or not. Put the bait out and wait, nex time cut off the texting and suggest a meet up, date. If she flakes try a week later, another flake? rip her number

dont text too much but arrange a meet up that's all you have to do

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
words of wisdom gambino,

this is very true, i have to play my cards right but not be worried whether shes in or out. but im overthinking this sh*t too much. yeah ill just wait for a response and go from there.

if she responds with a time and place when shes going to be at school what should i say? i know i have to keep the convo very short. im WAY better at pulling girls in person then over text, so maybe i will just set up a time and place for us to chill then leave it at that.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a couple plates that im spinning as well, but they arent close to being as sexy as this girl, thats why im trippin.

i should definitly initiate some contact with new b*tches in the next week though

papawapa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever a chick alludes to something sexual (kissing, cuddling, etc) I like to throw it back on her. I would have replied with this...

'When we kiss you have to promise not to slip me any any tongue. Tongue leads to sex and I dont put out on the first date. '

denverfan110

Don Juan
Reaction score
uhg this is borderline painful

i know its so tempting to throw that intimate sh1t in there via text but it always an inferior strategy to doing it in person:

1. she could misinterpret something
2. you're always gonna make a bigger impression saying a line like that with charm in person than via a bland digital message

just use texting to set up meets. only 1% of the population (myself included not being part of it) can use texting to actually increase attraction of high quality women (low quality women, sure go ahead they don't get enough attention anyways so they'll be way more receptive to it) and even then those people still probably prefer in person deliveries

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
papawapa said:
Whenever a chick alludes to something sexual (kissing, cuddling, etc) I like to throw it back on her. I would have replied with this...

'When we kiss you have to promise not to slip me any any tongue. Tongue leads to sex and I dont put out on the first date. '
^^^^^This is good one as well. Step it up a knotch, don't be afraid.

narcissist, I'm going to break down your response from her point of view, what went through her mind when she read this
me: haha :$ okay, are you at school next week?
haha = why is that funny? I was giving you the green light to build on the sexual tension that you started, and now it's killed

:$ = I get it, you're excited that I asked you to kiss me, can you play it cool please?

okay = where did the man go that I was just texting with. What is this submissive "okay" sh1t?

are you at school next week? = Another guy who can't wait to see me, and will plan his week around when I'm available.

You had this great witty banter going.....then it seems like you just gave up and folded. If you don't have anything to say or you think you'll be second guessing yourself then just don't say anything, or say something short and simple. You switched things up, but not in a good way. It's okay to change the subject or ask her a question about something else but don't roll over....and give in to her.

EDIT on below:
this analyses of my text in her perspective is SPOT ON. i can see how i looked like a passive AFC b*tch. thanks mate
You're welcome. We've all been there, and I've done this exact thing 100 times. I still sometimes have to catch myself. At times it comes natural but our ingrained mentalities along with insecurities keep telling us to fall back into blue pill AFC mode. Realizing it and understanding it is key, which you seem to be doing. :up:

Last edited:

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha yea yea, we all know i f*cked up with that last text, BUT its a learning experience. if i didnt mess up with that last text and get your guys criticism i would have never learned. SO i CAN look at this in a negative way.

BUT i CHOOSE to look at it in a positive way and now i will not make the same mistake again in the future.

that last text was COMPLETE AFC bullsh*t bahahahah. i gotta sit back and laugh at myself for that one.

is there anyway i can switch it around to my favor again? or should i just take it as it is and learn the lesson and move to the next b*tch?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
^^^^^This is good one as well. Step it up a knotch, don't be afraid.

narcissist, I'm going to break down your response from her point of view, what went through her mind when she read this

haha = why is that funny? I was giving you the green light to build on the sexual tension that you started, and now it's killed

:$ = I get it, you're excited that I asked you to kiss me, can you play it cool please?

okay = where did the man go that I was just texting with. What is this submissive "okay" sh1t?

are you at school next week? = Another guy who can't wait to see me, and will plan his week around when I'm available.

You had this great witty banter going.....then it seems like you just gave up and folded. If you don't have anything to say or you think you'll be second guessing yourself then just don't say anything, or say something short and simple. You switched things up, but not in a good way. It's okay to change the subject or ask her a question about something else but don't roll over....and give in to her.

this analyses of my text in her perspective is SPOT ON. i can see how i looked like a passive AFC b*tch. thanks mate

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a quick update.... thought id let you guys analyze this situation a little further...

so after i f*cked up with that text i decided to go ghost because i didnt want to hurt my self respect. she messaged me a couple times which i didnt reply because i had a couple other plates that i wanted to focus on and i figured if i wanted to get her back to thinking im an alpha i had better not show her that i give a f*ck

so its been 8 days now and she has her friend asking me to ask her out and asking me if i like the girl and why i stopped making a move. haha so she went to her friend after i went ghost and wants me badly again.

SO how do i approach this now? just phone her, text her, f*cking mail a letter, what? let me know what you guys think.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and i keep the conversation with the friend very vague, not really reveilling that i care, and jst keep it funny/****y

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Sorry about that bolded magenta. Didn't realize it was so bright and hurt the eyes. That's too bad because it was my new favorite color.

Anyways,

This is what I'd do:

Simple stuff.

Call her. Call her when you think she should be available. Fvck the texting BS, that's been tried. In this instance, she needs, and is waiting, for you to take the lead. Take it and set something up. Feel her out. She should be excited by your phone call and, if so, will be rambling. So it should be easy to gage where she's at. Hold your own and do your thing, then set up something at the nearest date when you're free :up:

Steve-O

Banned
Reaction score
Don't waste too much time either or she might quickly lose interest and you'll find yourself on the chasing end.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ight prolly the last update unless i fvck her

Just went on a date with her and kiss closed and she loves me but i fvcking hate this girl so i prolly won't end up pursuing that hard