How do I recover from this myspace message?

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I start talking to this girl on myspace and everything starts off well until I screw up somewhere in the middle and in the end when I ask to hang out way to soon. I hav'nt messaged this girl in over a week in hopes of reseting everything so I can start all over despite the fact im in serious damage control situation any suggestion's to what I should do next? thanks

Domino: You look fun! we should talk sometime!

HB: sorry I kno im like a month late. But yea im very fun so lets talk. Wat r ur interest?

Domino: Im curious about what you are like, you look so exotic!!! I live in ***************. right now im just going to school and chillen with friends. What do you do for fun???

HB: wat makes u think im exotic? Theres no need to be curious jus get 2 kno me and we can go from there. Wat do u like n women?

Domino: Because you look like your puerto rican. are you??? The most important things for me are honesty trust and respect. I enjoy being open and saying whats really on my mind!

HB: yes i am puerto rican.

Domino: Thats cool lets meet .. somewhere in public tho, just in case you turn out to be a weirdo! lol

She read the message but no response??

jdjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
i personally would not meet up with anyone on myspace....

most of them pics are fake half the time....some u can tell are real...but hmm..

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS.... well said :up: