How do i play it through...?

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you do when you get the idea that the girl you are after is now into you.

Ive done the methods such as c&f, using charm, letting her figure me out, and so forth inorder to establish her emotions towards me.

But when you get the idea that shes falling for you some of the these methods kinda get played out and make you look arrogant.

So i want to close the deal right now. What tips and methods are there inorder to establish a LTR besides establishing truth between the both of us.

How could i spark more attraction

I Appreciate All Answers

Thanks

HossiEx

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet,
ya lately as ive been thinking about establishing a LTR with her i feel like im about to slip back into my AFC days(based on the way i started to think about things).

Ive used kino, it has worked wonders for me.

How should i keep the flare going?

Should we go out more but at the same time during the time we dont hang out, i should ignore her a lil bit. Like the Push And Pull method?

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Honestly don't worry about an LTR though just yet, even if you start something with a woman just as a bit of fun, over time it can develop into a relationship. If you start as an AFC though, I can pretty much guarantee it won't.

Very True, Thanks Chief :up:

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
just do whateve ryou need to do so shes keeps attraction for you but if you start asking for a ltr from them your going to look like a little girl and shes going to think your needy. she is going to decide if she wants u as a bf so all you can do is wait and see what she does and in the mean time go after other chicas. remember dont bring up anything about an ltr until she does. if she wants it shell tell you