How do I make up for my teenage mistake?

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, lets go back 5-6 year ago when I was still a virgin and only made out with a girl or two. I was a good looking young chap but insecure and was going through a rough time.

My older cousins friends, would always come over to our house and swim by the pool on the weekends and get drunk during summer time, they all were 21-25 years old. I was still a 17 year old high schooler.

I befriended one of her best friends, and the hottest of em all, obviously, I had a crush on this chick. She was 22 years old at the time.

I dont remember much, but I do know I did not run around this girl like a puppy. I was to shy to even do that. She gave me her phone # and AIM screen name. She chatted often to me on AIM, and one time she said

"hey, why don't you come over to my apartment, I'll get us some beers, make a dinner and we'll just chill" I said alright, but I never called her.

Years down the road, she moved away to college, came back, got married, we lost touch.
Till yesterday at family dinner my cousin tells us that this chick is getting divorced and she saw her the day before at her party. I kid u not, 2 hours later I go to my computer and get an AIM message from her asking me how I am doin and telling me she hasnt spoke to me in a long time. Its been like 2 years almost.

We chatted briefly, she asked me if I am all grown up now, talked about my age. We just got done chatting, she told me about her divorce and all that and then she had to get back to work.

I'd like to fix my mistake with this chick from years ago, I am 23, she is 28. Still looks like a beauty peagent winner like she was years ago. I need help with this guys.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, she moves away and doesn't contact you once in the time she's away, even though you guys were friends and THEN now, years later, she shoots you an AIM message out of the blue now that her life is in the pits?

NEXT...

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
First of all, she moves away and doesn't contact you once in the time she's away, even though you guys were friends and THEN now, years later, she shoots you an AIM message out of the blue now that her life is in the pits?

NEXT...
I wouldnt say we were close friends. We just chatted online and knew each other through my cousin. After she went to college I never saw her online anymore and I didnt keep her phone #.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contact her and set up a time where you can go out together. On said outting, make a move.

It's really that simple, dude. Don't sit around second guessing what to do. Just do SOMETHING and think later.

Make the move, put yourself out there, take the risk. If she rejects you then move on.

it's as good a plan as any.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what's so hard about asking her to chill and catch up with each other? I dont see why you're making this so complicated.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh, what are you expecting us to tell you? You go for it.