How do I let a female friend know i'm interested?

soopafly2k

Reaction score
I've been friends with this girl for a little while and she's been giving me all the signs, eye-contact, playful hitting,etc. So we get a group from our class to study for a test, and I hear her telling somebody that she likes one of their friends. I'm like sitting across from her and I was just lost for words. I thought she had some kind of interest in me but now I think she was just leading on. I don't know if she didn't think I was interested or what. Should I just be straight forward and tell her how I feel without playing games or what?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn up the heat

Flirt with her a bit more, get inside her personal space, work the vibe, and don't tell her you're into her.

Just do things together, be fun, and do fun things with her. Most importantly, don't wuss out, shower her with gifts, or pay too much attention to her. Clinginess is not sexy. Being secure, confident, and fun is sexy. You're the man! Be the man!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were in the friend's zone from beginning bro!!!! Girl's flirt with their guy friend's ALL THE TIME!!!!!! Move on from your one-itis dood!!!!!

PIMP

Man2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, hey! Do NOT tell her you like her. Do NOT get mushy. Do NOT give her gifts. Do NOT do favors for her.

Telling her will make you look wimpy.

I made that mistake in college once. I told her and she said, "What do you want me to do about it?"

Don't do what I did! Trust me.

Man2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to be here.

You guys give sound advice. These principles explain alot of strange female behavior that I can remember in my past relationships. It's all pretty clear now.

:)

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask for a date. She'll know. If you send signals on top of her signals, you'll both be standing there broadcasting and nothing will get done. She's waiting for you to make a move. Do so or move on.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Man2000
I made that mistake in college once. I told her and she said, "What do you want me to do about it?"

Don't do what I did! Trust me.
Damn, that's cold.