How do I keep women from falling in love with me?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrogant title, I know, but hear me out.

My first LTR was in college. we went out for two years but when I decided to study abroad we agreed to split up. The thing is, when I came back things were exactly the same with her. She said she'd try to find other guys but I never saw any evidence to it.

This basic pattern has followed me for a long time. I meet a girl, we go out, and within two or three months they're asking me if we have a future together and wondering aloud if I'm going to leave them.

Finally, I found a major slvt who (I thought) wouldn't get attached like that. She was 21 and had already been with at least 20 guys, and was seeing at least two others at the same time as me. I thought as long as I wear a condom I'll be OK.

Wrong! I didn't get an STD but after two months she got rid of the other guys and was talking about how she could see us married. What's their deal anyway?

Last edited:

sherineo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okey Okey I'll help you...

I'm going to tell you exactly how to stop women from falling in love with you...and it's going to work...

But tell me first that how are you making them fall for you...

Fair game bro...

Sherineo

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha these comments are hilarious.

i'd say go major afc on them. within a few months max they will want to leave you.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:

My first LTR was in college. we went out for two years but when I decided to study abroad we agreed to split up. The thing is, when I came back things were exactly the same with her. She said she'd try to find other guys but I never saw any evidence to it.

This basic pattern has followed me for a long time. I meet a girl, we go out, and within two or three months they're asking me if we have a future together and wondering aloud if I'm going to leave them.

Finally, I found a major slvt who (I thought) wouldn't get attached like that. She was 21 and had already been with at least 20 guys, and was seeing at least two others at the same time as me. I thought as long as I wear a condom I'll be OK.

Wrong! I didn't get an STD but after two months she got rid of the other guys and was talking about how she could see us married. What's their deal anyway?
you do the opposite of what you do to make them fall in love. =)

why are these women getting so attached to you in the first place? what draws them in?

if you can figure that out then you will be able to figure the opposite out

the problem is once you do that, you may push them away too much.

iambrian81

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually a good post. So many guys in the community can get the girl but cant keep them. I had girls fall in love with me in the past so i have little problem keeping a girl if i really want to.

Here are the traits you need to keep the girl imo:
-Really have some value that help other people. For me, i helped my ex spiritually and always give her advices to push her to improve her life. Hell, even i realize at many level i'm higher value than her, so she wanted to stay in my life to get that value. She realize that, and even her friend realize that lol.

-Basically need the girl less than she need you.

Those are the two main reason imo why girls fall in love with me in the past.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant. Im the same way and have know it for awhile. But that didnt stop me from treating some girls like sh*t and tossing them to the curb. Youre doing everything right. Eventually youll find a girl who youll vibe with and dig and it wont be a problem.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:

The answer is, you don't.

I've had the same thing going on here at college for the past 3 years.. I have ONS with chicks and then they offer to take me out to dinner. And then they offer to buy me things. And then they want a relationship.

As oakraiderz said, your best bet is to kick them to the curb when you're done. Of course be polite as possible, but you can't have chicks all up in your business when you're trying to game some new fish.

Don't worry about your reputation. I've had so many girls say to me "I hear all you do it use girls and then toss them" Coincidentally, I slept with a lot of the women who said this. They don't really care. They want to conquer the king of the castle, especially if many women have failed before.

I usually just politely tell them that I'm seeing someone else or I'm not interested in a relationship. There's really nothing they can refute back with except for their own ignorance.

If you have any guilt over this, become a puppy for a woman and see how long it takes her to kick you to the curb. Then you'll understand that women do this MORE than men do and are infinitively more f*cked up than we are. It's only a small percentage of men who are the kings of their castle and can kick chicks to the curb as they wish, because they have options.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Eventually youll find a girl who youll vibe with and dig and it wont be a problem.
That is until she tosses you to the curb.

Let's face it, we can't keep girls that we aren't into from falling for us much like the AFC who can't keep from getting his heart broken by the girl he really loved. We all want what we can't have.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is that a problem? Be careful what you wish for.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
That is until she tosses you to the curb.

Let's face it, we can't keep girls that we aren't into from falling for us much like the AFC who can't keep from getting his heart broken by the girl he really loved. We all want what we can't have.
I see someone has a rather negative outlook. Cheer up sport and put some positivity in your life. I speak from experience, lad.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U wanna lose the chick?

Hit her with the "rodeo"

Get her doggystyle one night, wrap your arms around her waist and whisper.

"I have AIDS"

After that see how long you can stay in without her bucking you off when she does you'll be free.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meet a girl, we go out, and within two or three months they're asking me if we have a future together and wondering aloud if I'm going to leave them.
You wrote the answer sub-consciously.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rodeo sex is- when hitting it from behind, tell her you are the ugliest b89ch I've ever forked. If you stay on for 8 seconds,you win.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bring another chick in and fuk in front of her and tell her you are about to have a threesome. Then she can't marry you.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GeorgeStrom said:
I. Am. Gay.
That would not work. And BTW, rodeo sex is screaming sister/bestfriends name, then trying not to get bucked off for 8 seconds. Get it right.

I say go the threesome route. It will either make her go away, or if she REALLY loves you, will make it happen, and if she does that, keep her around as long as possible.