How do I keep my will and focus?

In the present

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I've been having ups and downs this days. This ups and downs usually last for a couple of days.

For example, at times I'm very sociable and happy. I'm careless and I practice my skills, reaching toward being a better man.

But at other times, I can't seem to keep my will strong. I think about what could go wrong and I stop seeing friends or going out to practice being a better man.

Is there someone here who had such troubles? And how did you deal with it?

Basically, what I'm looking for is ways to keep my focus and to find it back if I lose it again.
I fear this is not clear but I can't seem to find better words.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're prone to anxiety or depression, you will get those days. But on the good days, you have to remember your positive mindset for the bad days. When I'm pumped on life and kicking ass, I write myself awesome quotes or revelations and stick them on a wall in my man cave. If I'm feeling like I'm starting to lose confidence, I read what kickass me wrote down precisely for that moment.

You probably need a few victories to remind yourself of why a positive mindset pays off. And the more you get, you tip the scales in favour of maintaining it.

The other thing is, you have to be yourself even when learning new things. If you're not really buying what you're selling, you're gonna feel like a phoney and revert to a you that is not taking life by the balls.

In the present

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thorninmyside said:
If you're prone to anxiety or depression, you will get those days. But on the good days, you have to remember your positive mindset for the bad days. When I'm pumped on life and kicking ass, I write myself awesome quotes or revelations and stick them on a wall in my man cave. If I'm feeling like I'm starting to lose confidence, I read what kickass me wrote down precisely for that moment.

You probably need a few victories to remind yourself of why a positive mindset pays off. And the more you get, you tip the scales in favour of maintaining it.

The other thing is, you have to be yourself even when learning new things. If you're not really buying what you're selling, you're gonna feel like a phoney and revert to a you that is not taking life by the balls.
That's very good advice. Like the exact things I'm looking for, you rock dude.... you rock :)

Legday

Don Juan
Reaction score
how can u be sociable if you're currently at a point where no one who knows your name wants to talk to you?

In the present

Don Juan
Reaction score
Legday said:
how can u be sociable if you're currently at a point where no one who knows your name wants to talk to you?
Where did I ever said anything close to that?

Legday

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the present said:
Where did I ever said anything close to that?
sorry i was reading your thread and as i went through i went into a daze of sadness and hate and by the time i finished that was all that i could say

In the present

Don Juan
Reaction score
Legday said:
sorry i was reading your thread and as i went through i went into a daze of sadness and hate and by the time i finished that was all that i could say
It still makes no sense. But I hope you can start to work on yourself.

Moving on, is there anyone else who has useful tips?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I do (used to do) is I would get real pissed at myself for being a wimp :mad: . And then I would scream to myself in my head "Be fvcking man!!! No real man cries! No real man gives up! The man needs to be strong!! The man needs to be tough!! You call yourself a man????? You're a pvssy, you fvcking wimp!!!!" :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :mad:

And I am not like most people where I will accept it and take it in. No. That is not me at all. I like to prove people wrong. And when I scream that at myself in my head, I get ticked and I'm like "No I'm NOT!!!" *Hulk rage* And then I end blowing the minds of everyone around me, including myself.

Also, when I would say that to myself I would remember all the times these kids in elementary school and middle school who would make fun of me. Just them laughing at me and trying to make me cry (I was a wimp back then). That just infuriates me too considering the fact that my own mom and dad would call me that kind of sh!t too, saying how weak and wimpy and scrawny I was. My dad was on their side. Mom didn't give 2 sh!ts unless I kept asking her what to do. Then she would insult me.

Needless to say, now I am more socially apt, stronger than almost everyone I know, more confident than I never even knew was possible, and it happened even before I found this website. I did it on my own (with the help of God. If someone who was that far down under rock bottom like me, could get to where I am today, in a VERY short amount of time, then there NEEDS to be a God. I just won't accept the idea that there isn't. No. I refuse to.) And that is why I feel so confident too. My name on the left "I'm the double greatest!" is from Muhammad Ali. Cuz when I say I'm the greatest people don't like that. Okay then, I'm the double greatest! Why am I so ****y? Well like Muhammad Ali also said "It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am". But remember, God is greater than all. He is better than the greatest, AND the double greatest, which I consider to be me. But He is greater than me nonetheless, and I will not only accept that, but I will embrace it. Thank you God, for everything.

I found this website. Like Pook said (gotta love him), I came here looking for love, or at least a better understanding of women. But instead, I found an entirely new understanding of life.
That is the glory of SoSuave. It doesn't change how you are with women, it changes your life, your entire outlook on it. It really does feel like you have been given a second chance.

Anyway, gotta go pray to God now (I'm not Christian btw, the religion I follow will shock you) and thank Him for everything. Don't worry man, pretty soon, you'll be like me, and perhaps even better. Best of luck to you bro. Peace out ;)

ovoxo

Don Juan
Reaction score
How often do you masturbate OP?

Edit: In another thread you said it's been 2 years since you've had sex.. Be honest about fapping habits.