How do I grow balls?

D

Deslotch

Hey, my question sounds really gay, but its true... How the hell do I grow balls? I want to change for the better by becoming less shy aorund girls, but no matter how hard i try... my retarted coward ass self keeps getting the better of me. It has been two weeks since i started trying to be less balless, and there has been progress, albeit very slow. Is thier any way to just turn from balless to iron balls quickly? What do u guys suggest.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since you're new here, let me first welcome you, and then point out the link above that leads to the DJ Bible... You need to read it first and start applying the knowledge. Good luck, bud, and welcome again.

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
This question is a problem that a LOT of people on this site have, something that I'm just begining to get over. There are no creative solutions that you haven't already heard a thousand times.

I'm going to tell you, as are a lot of people here, that you just need to get out there and DO IT! You've come to a point where the next step is taking action on your instincts. It is really difficult at first, but I can say from going through that period, that it gets way easier once you've got some experience under your belt.

- Maurizio

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xanderbaz
Well, since you're new here, let me first welcome you, and then point out the link above that leads to the DJ Bible... You need to read it first and start applying the knowledge. Good luck, bud, and welcome again.

Absolutely NOT what you should be recommending to a Newbie. Although you are tryin to help, all you are doing is thrusting him onto the battlefield without preparation.

This is what you should do:

1) Get yourself in the best physical condition as possible.

2) Write out all your weaknesses and devise methods to solve them. (Make sure you STICK TO SOLVING YOUR PROBLEMS, Dont get lazy!!!!)

3) NOW, once you have improved your self tremendously, do a search and find the DJ boot camp.

4) Go by the bootcamp step by step, and...

DONT QUIT!!!!:mad:

Now, THAT is how you can grow some ballz.

No need to thank me:cool:

Last edited:

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mack, with all due respect, I've been here a bit longer than you. My advice is perfect for grabbing a hold on your balls. In order to do that, like you said, you must be in the heat of battle.

4) Go by the bible step by step, and...

You can do that as you're working on your first three points. BTW your plan is so extensive it's ridiculous.
Again, I'm not starting a flame, just defending my post.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The way to grow some balls. I think I can help you with that one.

Okay, simple situation. You see a hottie. What are you thinking before you approach (or your pathetic attempt to approach)? Answer, nothing. You don't think. You act. It's basic instinct. When you first see her, you feel this sudden urge to fvck her. That's normal. But why do you feel that? It's because you're a man. Your primative brain is sending you signals, letting you know that it still exists (and needs a good fvck), and is trying to make you aware of what is all happening. Then your conscience comes into play. He's the devil. He will try to keep you from approaching, to save you the trouble of getting rejected. Because if you don't approach you can't be rejected, right? You ignore your conscience, because it's never done you any good, except try to protect you. But you don't need protected anymore, it's everyone else that should be worried about you. Because once you realize you're a man, and go through life taking what you please, everyone else will see the change, and be fearful of you. They will be fearful of the power you possess, and be jealous. These people will critcize you, because they don't have the balls to do what you do. Fvck them. Who cares? Not you. You have more important things to worry about like wondering what you'll have for dinner tonight.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really a lot easier than you think. And therein lies the problem: you think. It's all a matter of whether you can just "be" who you want to be. Obviously when you're still learning to walk you can't run win the race for the hottest chick just yet, so you start off slow. Almost everyone who wishes to be a DJ has one girl in mind at the start, and the first major hurdle is surpassing the need for just this one person.

Once your past that I think you're pretty well off to start off at the girls we can all assume for any purposes would be practice girls, so that when you do catch the big fish you've been looking for you at least know what to do to reel it in and keep it.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xanderbaz
Mack, with all due respect, I've been here a bit longer than you. My advice is perfect for grabbing a hold on your balls. In order to do that, like you said, you must be in the heat of battle.

4) Go by the bible step by step, and...

You can do that as you're working on your first three points. BTW your plan is so extensive it's ridiculous.
Again, I'm not starting a flame, just defending my post.
I meant to type bootcamp instead of bible. And no, I think that this course of action is best. It will give him his best chance of improving

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, we're all entitled to our opinions. :) I'm not gonna convince anyone to follow my advice, but I still call on my seniority here (the actual seniority, not the lil' thingie under my SN).
Anyways, how the hell did you cram 350 posts in one month? Smells a bit fishy to me... :confused:

Last edited:

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm mack have you ever read the bible? There are posts early in the bible giving the exact advice you just gave.

The best advice for a newbie is ALWAYS to read the bible.

all you are doing is thrusting him onto the battlefield without preparation.

Isn't the bible preparation? Or is the bible the battlefield?

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to GROW some balls, water them daily and make sure they get a lot of sunlight.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seniority is a lame way to back your arguments. I've read this board on and off for a year and a half or so and I just recently got a name to start posting because I decided I had decent information to regurgitate

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell do I grow balls?
I guess I can answer this one best with an analogy. Gaining the confidence to mack the ladies is a lot like physical fitness.

If you decide to start jogging on a schedule, maybe once every other day, after awhile you'll begin to have more energy. The more energy you get, the more you'll be able and want to run. Why? Energy breeds energy.

In your situation, the same statement could be made: Confidence breeds confidence. You approach a girl and have some success, you'll get some confidence. Enough to approach a few girls. Then you'll have your success there, and even more ladies. It's a snowball effect.

So how do you grow balls? Well, every snowball starts with one flake...just like having balls starts with one approach. Then just take it from there.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
Umm mack have you ever read the bible? There are posts early in the bible giving the exact advice you just gave.

The best advice for a newbie is ALWAYS to read the bible.

all you are doing is thrusting him onto the battlefield without preparation.

Isn't the bible preparation? Or is the bible the battlefield?

What Im trying to say is that the bible will give him the tools he needs on the battlefield, but he will STILL actually have to train to become more condfident.

Its like a soldier. They can be tought the whole manual on how to be an effective soldier, but without training and actual field experience, they will not be sucessful.

Understand?

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the lionheart
Seniority is a lame way to back your arguments. I've read this board on and off for a year and a half or so and I just recently got a name to start posting because I decided I had decent information to regurgitate
I agree. Ive been hangin around since the end of spring but never signed up for a sn until November. I take into acount the date that a person registered when I look at the post, but I always read the information and asess its validity.

I also see a lot of people on this board who registered a long time ago but still post B.S.

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Originally posted by Deslotch
Hey, my question sounds really gay, but its true... How the hell do I grow balls? I want to change for the better by becoming less shy aorund girls, but no matter how hard i try... my retarted coward ass self keeps getting the better of me. It has been two weeks since i started trying to be less balless, and there has been progress, albeit very slow. Is thier any way to just turn from balless to iron balls quickly? What do u guys suggest.
1 word...

MiracleGro :D

Later.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend you put water on it, and give it proper sunshine.

And I waited too long to post that... but I agree with xander, you should look at the High School Don Juan bible, and read some stuff by Pook.

I'll find his recent ones and link them here.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17008

I want you to click on that, and read it fully. If you dont get it, read it again. I know that it is VERY long, but shouldn't take you too long. Once you read that, you will understand your goals, and then read some of the High School DJ Bible.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum.