How do I get with this girl?

Nerdy_A

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out the other night and I met the most amazing girl, right off the bat we had chemistry flowing. I noticed we had a lot of things in comon. The strange thing is I remember everything she had to say. Never ever would this ever occur to me. Usually it's just one ear out the other. Well this night went well and I played it confident but at the end I never ended up getting her number.

Background info: This girl is my friends cousin so i'm not completly out of the hole yet. I still have a chance to make this work but I don't know how. I've been friends with the girl for 3+years and recently just met her cousin. How can I go about doing this? How do I play this right? This girl is younger then I am not by much 2 years. The sexy thing about this girl is that she approached me, her confidence is a real big turn on. Now I just need to get in contact with her, I want to ask my friend for her number but I don't want to be so blunt about it like, Hey what's your cousins number, give it to me. I had a convo with my friend tonight and I just said somethings like oh she is nice and I kept bringing her up. I think she knows that we have some chemistry because when I was talking to her alone she would just come by and give me this look like oh I know what you're up to.

Need some advice!

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First..welcome to the boards..second..take this advice then read the DJB and engrain this info.

It sounds like her IL in you is pretty high. You missed a chance, but, it sounds like you hit it well enough that you shouldnt lose all hope.

Number one, DO NOT ASK HER COUSIN FOR HER NUMBER. That's a p*ssy move and makes you look like a boy. A DJ doesn't go asking for a woman's number from a third person. You need to set up an event where you will meet up with this chick again.

A party, dinner out with a group of friends, a club night out. Somewhere where you can apply some C/F, KINO, and CLOSE ON THE NUMBER. Get her freggin number bro...dont be scared! And don't ask for it next time. Already assume that she will give it to you. Lemme explain.

"Hey I think I've got a new drinking buddy...(whips out trusty cell phone)...key in your number into my cell and I'll call you to get together again next week."

Straight to the point with no ASKING. You assumed and demanded it subtly.

On the real..read up on the DJB..I'm going to already assume that you have a lot of reading to do.

Good luck yo!

Nerdy_A

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thanks for the help, i'll try that out for sure and let you know how it goes. And btw how in the world did you know I was at a club?

Nerdy_A

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey -HPNOTIQ- Can you clear out your mail box, I need to pm you about something!