how do i get this girl?

keeprolling

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, so i am still new to this. There's the girl in my spanish class and she's my partner. She's pretty hot. So she talked to me first saying

her: are you so and so's friend?
me: ya you are?
her: oh she talks about you all the time.
me: oh yeh she's my lab partner (my labpartner has a bf so it doesnt matter)
her: yeah

So that was it........ for the first day of school.
She sits right next to me.
What should i do? I have absolutely no idea how things go.

Do i talk to her a bit? Get her number? Call her later on to chat? Idk what to do.
Should i ask her out to a group going out or something?

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just chill man.Dont worry about the number man it usually comes without you even trying.

Joke around in class!Make her love to be in the class with you!

Open up with some French dialogue.Then be like "WTF I thought this was french.Damn I gotta transfer out". Ive used that before even in the middle of my spanish year and it was hilarious.

What I also like to do is when the teacher asks us to pair up and I have a girl beside me this is what I do

Me: Whos your partner gonna be?(Before she can answer that its you,say) See cause Im not sure who I am going to choose.Its a pretty tough choice * looks around the room *

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her to hang out.

coolf1r3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just strike up conversation, man. Ask about her life, and be genuinely interested and intrigued by her. Girls love it when they can grab your attention. Listen to what she's gotta say and base questions from stories and other stuff she tells you.