How do I get-rid of this chick?

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met the lady on match.com and at first she seemed normal enough, but we haven't even had a date yet, haven't met in-person yet. But she calls me and emails me everyday!
When she calls, she just talks and talks, and the only way i can ever get a word in, is if I interupt her. She just never shuts-up!
I'm starting to think she's a little wacko! I think I should forget about meeting her and somehow eject her from my life, but I don't want to be mean to her, cause she seems kindof fragile.
Normally I might just totally be an AFC on her to drive her away, but she seems like her "self esteem" is so low that she would wanna marry-me or something! If I just dump-her, she might hurt herself! Any suggestions?

cffrmw

Don Juan
Reaction score
change your email, phone number, move to a different country and change your name. never use internet dating services again. using them is a lot like the special olympics, even if you score, you're still retarded... or you could tell her you're married. or you could have a friend call her and tell her you were killed in a car accident. or tell her you found someone else. cmon dude theres a million options here, just choose one. even if she knows its bs she'll get the hint.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop responding to her emails

don't return her calls

not very difficult

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is DESPERATE! You're the first good thing she's seen in years and she WANTS you. If you meet up with her, don't be surprised if she is holding an issue of "Modern Bride" magazine.

It will only get worse if you meet her. Cut contact now unless you like "Velcro" girlfriends.