How Do I Get Rid of an AW?

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
So some of you might remember the attention ***** who used my AFC ways to screw with me for months. That brought me to this place.

Now, about two- three months later I have been cured of my AFC ways but I have not been cured of this attention *****.

I am no longer interested in her what-so-ever, I have moved on successfully...so then why is she a problem? Simple, my gut tells me she is still trying to control me and it is annoying and pissing me off.

We agreed to be friends and I was all for it but she is obviously not. What a crazy *****. She keeps setting off my ***** test alarm (aka my gut). I tolerated her for the last few months but she flat out disrespected me for the last time the other day. I did not make a big deal of it but I will not take another one of her ***** bullets.

I feel like someone needs to set her straight since she is known as a super ***** by most and I know what a freaking messed up head case she is.

Do I...

A) Give her a piece of my mind (tell her I will not tolerate her disrespect, get over it and come talk to me when she gets some integrity)

OR

B) Just flat out forget trying to make working with her fun again and ignore her...flat out ignore her unless I am speaking on behalf of a customer.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The ignore option is the best one in my view.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how is she ignoring you????

like if shes intentionally pissing you off... then she might like you or something (some AFC girl love)

Or if shes really being the b1atche that you say she is... jus say ignore her!

What are you expecting us to say... take her out and bang her until she stops bothering you? lol

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look you're not fvcking her, and you don't want to fvck her, so what's the big deal? You're not "getting rid" of an AW because you don't HAVE an AW.

Let idiots be idiots. Don't waste your time with her.

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
My main concern is work. See...this is why you stay away from females you work with. I CAN'T avoid her. Part of my job deals with me checking her out of the store everyday.

I am hoping one of you have gone through this and you did X which was no good but if you do Y it will solve the problem.

I think she is trying to see if she still has control. Or maybe the fact that I dropped her like a bad habit has turned her feelings for me which would be all too funny.

If I call her out...maybe she will stop and go back to being friends or maybe she files a BS sexual harasment charge to get even (this is a b!tch that tried to **** my buddy simply because I called her a b!tch).

If I ignore her maybe she takes the hint that I am not going to chase and she stops or maybe she slashes my car tires because she is THAT crazy!

Last edited:

gt2345

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude just put your foot down. My current gf is an AW but stuff is ok now cause I was willing to walk away and put my foot down let her know whats up.