How do I get COOL people to hang out with?

LonesomeLoser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had friends albeit not many in my nearly 35 years, but the friendships that lasted any amount of time were with guys who were even bigger loser AFCs than me if that's possible (and trust me that's saying something). Now, I don't really have anything in common with cool people. I don't even know what cool people do that makes them cool, besides go out to clubs to party. I just go to work, come home, play video games or go on the internet, go to bed and do it again the next day (and that includes weekends, minus the going to work part).

I really have very little interest in other people to begin with (or in life in general). I'm indifferent to most people unless its a good looking woman, and that's the only reason why I'm posting this. The most interest I have in other people is wanting a girlfriend to hang all over me and make me feel important and attractive, stroke my ego. It would be such an ego boost to have a good looking woman be all about me. Maybe by being around cool people their coolness will rub off on me and I'll become cool and women will want to be with me.

There are people I work with who are probably cool (btw to me, cool = popular, busy social life), but I'm not a very good liar and I can't very much say "I want to hang out with you cause you seem cool and maybe by being around you I'll learn to be cool". Pretending I have any genuine interest in getting to know them (especially if they're guys) other than what I can get from them would be complete and utter bullsh!t and like I said I'm not a good bullsh!tter.

What about wingmen? Are they to hang out with and learn how to be cool from in general, or are they just to teach you how to sarge? I guess I'd like to learn how to be cool and I've shown a lot of potential to be cool at times, but I don't want to have to bullsh!t about my reasons for wanting to hang around with people. Any suggestions?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are ultimately drawn together through common interest. Seeing how you are bereft of any interests, don't expect the people who have a lot going for them to percolate to you. What do you have to offer intellectuals in terms of thought invoking conversation? What do you have to offer to athletes in terms of sports you can play.

You get what you put into life. It doesn't sound like you put much in, and you are seeing the lack of results.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LonesomeLoser said:
I've had friends albeit not many in my nearly 35 years, but the friendships that lasted any amount of time were with guys who were even bigger loser AFCs than me if that's possible (and trust me that's saying something). Now, I don't really have anything in common with cool people. I don't even know what cool people do that makes them cool, besides go out to clubs to party. I just go to work, come home, play video games or go on the internet, go to bed and do it again the next day (and that includes weekends, minus the going to work part).

I really have very little interest in other people to begin with (or in life in general). I'm indifferent to most people unless its a good looking woman, and that's the only reason why I'm posting this. The most interest I have in other people is wanting a girlfriend to hang all over me and make me feel important and attractive, stroke my ego. It would be such an ego boost to have a good looking woman be all about me. Maybe by being around cool people their coolness will rub off on me and I'll become cool and women will want to be with me.

There are people I work with who are probably cool (btw to me, cool = popular, busy social life), but I'm not a very good liar and I can't very much say "I want to hang out with you cause you seem cool and maybe by being around you I'll learn to be cool". Pretending I have any genuine interest in getting to know them (especially if they're guys) other than what I can get from them would be complete and utter bullsh!t and like I said I'm not a good bullsh!tter.

What about wingmen? Are they to hang out with and learn how to be cool from in general, or are they just to teach you how to sarge? I guess I'd like to learn how to be cool and I've shown a lot of potential to be cool at times, but I don't want to have to bullsh!t about my reasons for wanting to hang around with people. Any suggestions?

Cool people? nah, snap outta this.. OK, hold still... SNAP!.. Ok, now you are out of it

moving on, the only way you can become 'cool' is by behaving in such a way that all other 'cool' people think you are 'cooler' than them! Got it? Yep, 'cool' is nothing but an illusion, so if you can pull off the illusion well, you can have an entire city worship you! That's all there is... you only want a woman to stroke your ego... be careful, the same woman might even stroke your heart into a attack.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi Iqqi, the answers are:

1. Nothing
2. People who would not use the name "LonesomeLoser"

Hello dude, the problem is that you want to get something for nothing in this life. Like my late grandaddy used to say "you wanna climb up a pine tree and not rip your a$$ up", sorry that does not happen bro. You are not alone, many people like you. But if your wanna be cool and hang out with cool people you absolutely need to lose the "im desperate" mentality, and already know and assume that they want to hang out with you, and your a cool guy to hang out with.

In the tips section look at one of the first few posts called "Interceptor's..." he explains it very well, how you have to learn how to give, give people the gift of your company, the gift of your conversation, the gift of sharing experiences... What you are trying to do is come out of nowhere and say: "here I am, a loser with nothing to offer; now give me your friendship and preferably pu$$y. Thanks!" No, **** that. First YOU learn how to give, otherwise they won't give you anything. That's how people work...

P.S. if you're a troll with nothing better to do than play a joke on me and others with a made-up post... ****k you buddy, really funny, you got me- HA-HA-HA.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
To me bodybuilders with personality epitomize cool. An amazing blend of great genetics, balls to put in the hard work, pain and sacrifices along with a personality that makes you listen to them eagerly. That's why Kevin Levrone is my idol. I don't really give a tvss about scrawny guys who live for drinking alcohol and dancing, what good is that? Not exactly amazing is it.

MM

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LonesomeLoser said:

It's because you are a needy maggot.

YOU HAVE TO BE A LEADER. Don't hang out with cool people. Make them want to hang out with you. Grow the fvck up and become a man you pathetic piece of sh!t.

Don't ever pollute this forum again with such negativity.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad manic, dude what the hell does this have to do with anything? What body builders? Bro are you for real?

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
It's because you are a needy maggot.

YOU HAVE TO BE A LEADER. Don't hang out with cool people. Make them want to hang out with you. Grow the fvck up and become a man you pathetic piece of sh!t.
Agreed. From experience there are 3 types of people: Those who lead, those who follow and those who don't give a tvss and wander off.

MM

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change your user name and signature. It's an insult to us to have a user name and sig like that and then have the nerve to ask for help.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not because you have little interest in people or life, you're lacking an "identity" some people can call themselves musicians, actors etc... and they emerge themselves in what they are passionate about. You stand on the sideline thinking you are indifference, of course you are if you have nothing to offer to those "cool" people.

involve in something you really enjoy then you will want to share that with everyone.

Vordermark

Don Juan
Reaction score
LonesomeLoser said:

These cool people are really great to hang around with because they have an aura of excitement they bring everywhere with them. Whether it be making parts on an assembly line or at the bar. But you shouldn't worry about hanging out with them, you can't teach someone to be cool. You can teach someone to wear the right clothes, get the right haircut and go to the right parties/bars but you can't teach the fun to be around attitude.

You should ask yourself, what do you like that could take you in contact with woman in general? Think of at least 3 different activities and go out and do them with moderation. Don't go out with the intent of picking up beautiful woman but go out with the intent of enriching your life. Currently it sounds like you live a very dull life, and you need to find happiness in your own life before you try to bring someone in to share your life with you.

For an example the activities I like to do include, going to the University Pub, going to dirty Bingo, and playing sports (hockey, soccer, broomball). I do all those because I enjoy doing them not because they are great places to pick up woman (certainly not the hockey arena). The only place I really go where the sole purpose of going it to meet girls is the local Italian restaurant. I've never gone an entire meal without meeting at least one cute girl.

Anyways, the key step is have fun with your life. You might feel that you aren't a people person but you obviously want a personal connection with at least one person. It will be easier to get to know somebody if you already have gotten to know a whole bunch of people.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LonesomeLoser said:
I really have very little interest in other people to begin with (or in life in general). I'm indifferent to most people unless its a good looking woman, and that's the only reason why I'm posting this. The most interest I have in other people is wanting a girlfriend to hang all over me and make me feel important and attractive, stroke my ego. It would be such an ego boost to have a good looking woman be all about me.
If that doesn't spell charm and make the ladies swoon I don't know what will.

What girl or guy in their right mind wants to be your friend if they think are being used?

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you really need a social life. Pick up a hobby (cough cough* SPORTS) and find some cool people who share that interest. Hang out with them on Friday/Saturday nights. If you don't share any common interests, you're not likely to be able to hang out with them. If you don't share any common interests, you should at least try to pick up some of their interests.

Erasmus

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have no interest in other people beyond having a woman to ****/make you feel important, you should consider psychotherapy. Significant contact with other people (especially other guys) is really really important. You will be happier and more fulfilled each and every day. Significant long-term talk therapy is proven to make permanent changes to people's brains, as long as the person is motivated enough to actually do what they have to.