How do I fukk a girl with a boyfriend out of town?

ZeQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am into this girl, we have hung out a few times, first few times was with another dude, but I have been spending more time solo with her now. She has a bf, so I can't just blatantly ask her out.

I have a feeling she might be into me, but I also have a feeling she's trying to remain faithful to her boyfriend. I think it has been like 2-3 weeks they haven't seen each other, and I know they won't see each other again til June 3rd.

I think I havea shot at this if I do it right, any ideas?

So how do I form my plan of attack?

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take your collar off, for starters. Make sure you stock up on anti-flea spray.

ZeQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
huh?

Anyways, I'm thinking DVD, her place or my place with alot of beers ... but I would of prefered doing this without alcohol.

Anybody got other ideas?

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ZeQ
huh?

Anyways, I'm thinking DVD, her place or my place with alot of beers ... but I would of prefered doing this without alcohol.

Anybody got other ideas?
REnt the most boring movie you could think off

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) You're going to need alcohol. If she wants to cheat, she'll most likely need an exuse. Be providing alcohol, you're providing her with an exuse so that she feels ok about acting like a scumbag.

2) Don't talk to her, don't mention hooking up, don't even let her THINK about it. The second she considers it, is the second she begins to throw consequence around and conscience might step in. Keep it light and fun until she's buzzed, then start making your move. Mention NOTHING about the boyfriend.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a man. Challenge the bf to a duel. None of this weaselly sneaking around crap. Wound him and mate with her. You make me sick.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, take it from a guy that's hooked up with a girl that was taken, and don't do this. It may be easy pvssy and seem like a good idea now, but you will regret it later down the road.

At first you'll feel like you own the world cause you took some dude's girl, but afterwards you'll be thinking about the fact the guy didn't even know she cheated on him, and then you'll start thinking about whether it ever happened to you. Then you'll start thinking about whether or not YOU will know when it happens to you.

That's when you start having trust issues. Say you're with a girl a year from now and you have to go on a week-long trip, this will be the first thing that pops in your head ("i wonder if some dude is fvcking her like i fvcked that other girl a year ago").

The quick pvssy is not worth the stress & the fact you'll never be able to have a 100% healthy LTR later on in life.

ZeQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell are with all the tampons? She doesn't have a ring on her finger, she's just another girl like anybody else. She has desires, she has needs. I just want to know how to tap into them.

Bottom line is I want to fukk her. What do I do?

note.the.smoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your most likely wasting your time

spend that time and money working on a single lady...

good luck :cheer:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ZeQ
Bottom line is I want to fukk her. What do I do?
First you read this, then apply it. The fact that she has a boyfriend has no bearing on the situation - if she's interested and willing then it will come out.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb

For those of you in the "oh my god, she has a boyfriend, how could you ever even consider doing anything so reprehensible!?!?!" camp, he's a big boy and will do what he wants. The guy's asking for advice, not a lesson in morality. If he wanted that he'd have posted on ChristianSingles.com :rolleyes:

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fukk her. Man, I'm not even debating shagging a girl with a boyfriend in the same city.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha man leave it to diablo to tell it like it is. Like he needs to hear "What if it was your girlfriend"...oh please, you guys sound like my mother.

Alcohol will open doors for you my friend. Getting her drunk one way or the other (If she has genuine interest in you) will get you laid, hands down.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I thought my post was clear. It was a reference to you being a dog. But enjoy!

*woof woof*

:rolleyes:

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say that you've only hung out with her a couple of times. You know she has a boyfriend and you know he is out of town until June. If she is hanging out with you and talking about her boyfriend than I really doubt your getting anywhere. If not and this info is second hand than just act like you are hooking up with a single girl.

aglenn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal is here. I really don't see anything wrong with it. If you can but you don't fvck her, another man will. Either way it will happen sooner or later and it might as well be you who fvcks her. It's not like you are the only guy who can pull this off. Do you hold the fate of her faithfullness in your hands? Don't be ridiculous. Of course not. I'd fvck her.
I love the egos of some people:D .

ZeQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
You say that you've only hung out with her a couple of times. You know she has a boyfriend and you know he is out of town until June. If she is hanging out with you and talking about her boyfriend than I really doubt your getting anywhere. If not and this info is second hand than just act like you are hooking up with a single girl.
This is the weird part, we started hanging out last year (november/december), then we started hanging out again around March, I was at her place and 30min down in the conversation, she mentions she has a bf. :confused: When I asked her about it, she said they've been together since november

:confused:

I just started to spend some time with her again lately and although she does mention him more, she barely talks about him. The only reason I know he'll be back in town is because I asked. Now to come to think about it ... she never actually talked to me about him, she only makes reference to him. Only time she talked to me about him is when she said how on the phone he said the weather was nice over there while it was sh1t here. That's all.

Originally posted by aglenn
I don't see what the big deal is here. I really don't see anything wrong with it. If you can but you don't fvck her, another man will. Either way it will happen sooner or later and it might as well be you who fvcks her. It's not like you are the only guy who can pull this off. Do you hold the fate of her faithfullness in your hands? Don't be ridiculous. Of course not. I'd fvck her.
I love the egos of some people:D .

Thank you!

Originally posted by diablo
First you read this, then apply it. The fact that she has a boyfriend has no bearing on the situation - if she's interested and willing then it will come out.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb

For those of you in the "oh my god, she has a boyfriend, how could you ever even consider doing anything so reprehensible!?!?!" camp, he's a big boy and will do what he wants. The guy's asking for advice, not a lesson in morality. If he wanted that he'd have posted on ChristianSingles.com :rolleyes:

Thank you again! But what in the Bible can help me? I have read it numerous times and I don't remember anything about dealing with boyfriends.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I think it's an issue of class. And hey, we're all gonna die sooner or later, so why not hasten the process for people we don't like? Silly logic.

But hey, regardless, enjoy.