HoW Do ExAcTlY ShoW hEr YouR VaLuE?

xconquerx

Don Juan
Reaction score
To make her chase you, you have to show her your values right? then when she starts showing interests, you take a step back from the game... am i on da right track???

First, how do exactly show her your values?
--values, u mean your interests towards her?

Second, what exactly is the value?
like your personality? humor? or how much you care abot her??

Well i want to try "spinning plate theory" on this chich who is plying 'hard to get" so i would appreciate it if you Playas can advice.

donpepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
xconquerx said:
To make her chase you, you have to show her your values right? then when she starts showing interests, you take a step back from the game... am i on da right track???

Well i want to try "spinning plate theory" on this chich who is plying 'hard to get" so i would appreciate it if you Playas can advice.
BY MAKING YOUR DOG SALIVATE FORE MORE DOG FOOD...LET HER TASTE IT AND DONT GIVE IT EVERYTIME SHE WANTS IT... YOUR IN CONTROL WHETEHER YOUR GONNA FEED THE DOG OR NOT...

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xconquerx said:
I think what you mean is you flirt with her, attract her until it becomes very clear she is interested in you. Then, you give her the silent treatment (B-Lemond wrote a great post on this), where, if she is definitely interested, will give in and let you know of her interest.

xconquerx said:
The way to do this is...not point them directly at her (do them, but don't intend your actions towards her). In fact, only have her in the back of your mind. It is definitely chiche, but the way to show her your values is just by being yourself, and doing what you would ALWAYS and NORMALLY do. Also, confidence is big here - if you are confident in your actions, it will show - if you know your values, just do them normally, no reason to always show it off in front of her.

xconquerx said:
What is the value? The answer - confidence. It sounds small, but it really is the answer. It plays into everything you do. Enough confidence = better results for everything. Too much confidence leads to arrogance and ****iness, but this could be balanced off by C+F (another person that replies to this can probably explain it better). In terms of personality, be outgoing (not shy), engaging, and WITTY - a great way to display humor and C+F. Definitely don't show her "how much you care about her" before she's your gf, unless you're saving her from a fire or something. You don't want to be perceived as a "nice guy" in her mind. Being "assertive" however, is good.

xconquerx said:
I don't know what the spinning plate theory is, but with a girl that's "hard to get", use either the push/pull technique here, or the silent treatment (after enough attraction is built).

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another thread where the English is subpar. Fortunately for you, I understood it.

You're 'value' is what you're worth. You have to have some stock. Your personality is probably your greatest asset, and the easiest to change. Your appearance is another one you can change, just not to the same degree.

You show your values in different ways. My appearance value is always on display. My clothing style, my swagger, my general appearance. This is the FIRST thing ladies notice. Keep this on point at all times.

Your personality is more of a follow up. This is probably the most important thing, though. Don't flake on this. Keep the confidence, keep the smooth charm going. Once she realizes how incredible you are, withdraw a little bit. Show her that you aren't going to be available all the time. Keep it random. Be there one day, don't be there another. She'll grow to anticipate your company, to crave it. That is when you are set.

Those are your values.
That is me attempting to "ADVISE" you. Hope it helps. It's really late.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You show value by:

Demonstrating higher value
Pre-selection (social proof)
Social Intelligence
Fun
Having a sense of humor

Most of the outer game about attraction is a DHV.

When they say value its your social value towards them are you cool or lame. If jay-z was to walk into the room and you walked in the same time jay-z will have more social value than you becuase he is a celebrity and all that crap. At the beginning your showing her your social value and then seeing if she has enough value. You then, just get to know her and escalate from there.

If you want a girl to chase false disqualifiers are good, C&F is also good, just simply playing hard to get.