how dirty a girl really CAN be...

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have a read of this;

her says:
lol most of my photos are taken for my boy.... he likes to play kinky games.... makes me take photos for him and send them to him then go sneak into his work and blow him

her says:
he's a dirty old man ;P~

me says:
haha

me says:
what a man

me says:
well im going to be your boy for a couple minutes. take some real shots for me!

me says:
the blow part can wait for another day though.

me says:
cause im not at work atm.

her says:
haha noo ive just taken like 20 pics for u

her says:
i give him a taster of what he's going to get when i get there...

her says:
gets him going

her says:
and i msg him kinky stuff to get him horny and hard so he's ready to go when i get there

::

her says:
neither does he really.... told me the other day he found someone that he wanted to date and that we should stop seeing each other....

her says:
didnt talk for 4 days then he msgd me cause he missed my blow jobz

me says:
haha

me says:
sounds more like a sex thing to me.

her says:
yeah it is

her says:
we arent "together"

her says:
he's 33, and the manager at my local pub.... and he lives in ***...

her says:
so it wouldnt really work out....

her says:
but we have good sex

me says:
christ.

her says:
and he cant live without my blow jobz... he's said we need to stop talking about 5 times now, and then come crawling back after a few days

her says:
i like pleasuring..... but he refuses to pleasure me.... so i kinda need to find a bf

her says:
someone to look after me

me says:
ive never really gotten into blow jobz. maybe i just havent met the right gal

her says:
hehe

me says:
i take it you like your older men

her says:
yeah.... but i date all ages... oldest guy was 42.... youngest was 17

me says:
woah

me says:
ease up with the ages babe

me says:
lol

her says:
lol

me says:
haha

her says:
hey.... can i ask ur opinion of something?

me says:
uhh sure

me says:
hit me

me says:
not literally

her says:
the guy im with now.... he refuses to go down on me.... and doesnt really finger me at all.....

her says:
but he makes me spread my legs and finger myself till i kum while he watches....

her says:
do u reckon he's just taking the easy option? or u reckon it turns him on more to see me do it...

me says:
what would i know, im a virgin

me says:
haha nah...

her says:
lol

me says:
alright the way i see it

me says:
yes alot of men like to watch girls masturbate.

me says:
it turns them right on

her says:
mm

me says:
and about the fingering and not going down.

me says:
do you know if you smell

her says:
no its not thats its just me, he doesnt go down on chicks... didnt go down on his ex fiance or anyone...

her says:
he just doesnt like it

her says:
he's never even put his head near that area anyway so he wouldnt know

her says:
every time i see him its like a routine.... he bends me over and fuks me.... then pulls out and makes me suck him till he cums... and if i want to get off i have to do it while im sucking him or do it after

her says:
after 8 months its getting a bit boring!

me says:
looking at the wrong guy sweetie. find a new fella.

her says:
yeah

her says:
im trying

me says:
isn't him sexing you pleasuring you enough

me says:
doesnt look like theres much foreplay

her says:
i like it... i love sex dont get me wrong... i dont kum from it tho.....

her says:
yeah its kinda all about him....

me says:
well the way i see it.. he does what HE wants and fuks off

her says:
yeah

me says:
and it will be like that until he finds someone else.

her says:
and he wont sleep in the same bed as me

me says:
well, i gotta tell ya. he's not into you. he just wants to get himself off.

me says:
that is ALL he wants you for.

her says:
yeah i know

me says:
well, there you go.

me says:
it wont change unless you do something about it.

her says:
mm

me says:
which is = find a new guy.

her says:
hehe yeh

her says:
ok well the search is on

her says:
i get myself into bad situations cause i love sex so i give into temptation too soon then guys just use me for sex

me says:
i gotta say

me says:
of course hes gona like blow jobz from you

me says:
look at the fuking puckers you got

her says:
*hands u her card... come see me*

her says:
lol

me says:
is there a number on that card

her says:
yeah i know what ur saying.... but like he will make me take my clothes off and he loves watching me... like he will only fuk me with the lights on.... and he fuks me in positions where he can look at me....

her says:
and i hate it... makes me feel so self conscious....

her says:
but he always does it

-
she's sent me over 20 pictures. a few of them were her titz :p

there was more but yeah. i ended up getting her number and she even wanted to call me and it was 4am. i said no, but maybe later tonight. so she said okay. i also invited her out on the weekend. she wants to come but she lives like 45 mins away. oh well. we will catch up sometime i know it. actually, i'll tell her tonight on the phone that i'll go up into the city during the day and she can pick me up there since she lives around the corner, then we can just browse around all day in the city and get to know each other better.

Last edited:

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she gets around abit.

Make sure you dont catch any STD's

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. she's actually very good looking. but she's been putting on some weight. what a waste. she's not FAT just biggish now.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, it sounds ugly.....
she sounds like the kind of girl i would avoid, no disrespect though, it seems as though she is an easy fcuk, or a slut...

good for some, definatly not relationship material though, what do you think about it, are you looking for a slut to fcuk or a passionate relationship with a beautifully crafted women????

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't be suprised if your able to fit a fist in there all the way to you albow...:eek: :crackup:

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by catch
man, it sounds ugly.....
she sounds like the kind of girl i would avoid, no disrespect though, it seems as though she is an easy fcuk, or a slut...

good for some, definatly not relationship material though, what do you think about it, are you looking for a slut to fcuk or a passionate relationship with a beautifully crafted women????
lol. i totally agree with you all. i would never date a girl like this. she has the hottest face though and these lips that are to die for. nice big lucious lips. i'd only bone her. she's a nice gal though, smart too at times. just slutty. she loves her sex!

:crackup:

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a cave man saying Her says this Me says that...

Anyways, for a person who talked to her about all that and for her to tell you all that says to me

1. You want to hit that
2. She's a ho
3. She wants you to hit that
4. She's a ho that luv's blow jobs, telling people about it, and dirty old men

Did I mention shes a ho...

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Avon
You're a bunch of pussies. She sounds like a fun time.

But as dirty as it gets? The chick I am banging likes me to spit on her p*ssy, pretend I am raping her, then offers to drink my come out of the used condom.

But if you only feel comfortable around churchy virgins, that's your loss.
and you forgot to mention that when you kiss her you are putting your tongue in her mouth which has been the harbor of dozens of smelly sweaty d|cks.

way to go.....DUMBASS :rolleyes:

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, i think i partly agree with Avon. you know just cause she talks like this to me doesn't mean she fuks everyone all the time. she said she's been with the same guy for eight months. plus she's known me for a bit now. that wasn't the first chat. girls can talk about sex and not be slutz.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would like to hear if REAL DJs (who have slept with more women than years they've been alive, for instance) share these pathetic assumptions that a woman who expresses a need for foreplay and enjoys a bit of kinky sex must be a disease-ridden skank whose vagina you could put a fist up.
please.. There is a difference between a girl that likes foreplay and a girl that licks the *** off your dirty condom, which is more in the realm of dirty. Your girl is a Hor, maybe trailer park trash, or fat, plain and simple (no offense but most know where im coming from)

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But as dirty as it gets? The chick I am banging likes me to spit on her p*ssy, pretend I am raping her, then offers to drink my come out of the used condom.
One of my current fb's likes me to spit in her mouth and the rape thing is a particular favourite of hers as well.

Thanks god for sluts:yes:

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh well dudes... welcome to the new era. :rolleyes:

We better get used to it. but PLEASE, no LTRs.

Reaction score
wholly sh1t, that's the girl I need right now. Where does she live? How come I Can't come across chicks like that???

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the 'Newcastle' in that link is referring to Newcastle, Australia, then her behaviour doesn't surprise me at all. Nothing but slvts there!!

We used to go there on leave for weekends during infantry training... a mate of mine once talked a chick into flashing him her ***** IN THE MIDDLE OF A NITECLUB.

Touche

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man those are the *****es i love....anybody who wouldnt **** this chick is a pvssy....she sounds like she would give some fun sex. although it sounds like shes been with a lot of guys, i dont think its been that many cause shes been having sex with the same guy for 8 months, and its been boring sex. so when she finds a guy to have sex with it looks like she just keeps ****ing him.

Seriously man give me a ***** with a slut face and ill be happy. do a quick inspection, make sure it looks good, smells good, wrap my meat, and everything is all good.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually i think she is bored of the guy she keeps talking about and wants someone new that will treat her right

she is trying to land you by braggin about her sexual abillity

however, she is also complaining about the things the current guy isnt doing.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree ,i realise that most girls who brag are the one that will disapoint you sexually.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
man those are the *****es i love....anybody who wouldnt **** this chick is a pvssy....

anyone who wouldnt fuk that chick is smart. want me to show you a link about a 19 yr old girl that gave 30 men hiv, in london.