How did you get your first girlfriend?

DLxX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the basic situation that led to it.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my first girlfriend (8th grade) was a horror story, but i'll share it anyway because there are DJ concepts to point out.
At this age, I didn't know diddly squat about how to attract females. I was a total AFC wussy boy and i was seen as the "nice guy" a lot.
I rode a bus from school back to home every day, and oftentimes this girl would sit next to me. I wasn't interested in her because I felt that I was too short and she was too tall, even though she was a grade below me. She was nice and we talked a lot; we even talked about how horribly my love life was going lol. I grew accustomed to seeing her as just a friend, but one day she just confessed that she had a crush on me. Being the desperate AFC loser I was, i practically immediately asked her to be my gf. lol. sad. I eventually became clingy so she dumped me =P

The thing i wanted to point out is this: At first, I never showed any signs that I was really into her, and I never acted in any needy or desperate way. I was being cool and comfortable with her; I was basically being myself. My initial lack of attraction for her didn't make anything awkward and left plenty of space for her to have an attraction for me. When I started acting differently, the effects reversed.

Of course, I don't believe that in order to get a girl, u must be uninterested lol. Conceptually, I was unintentionally following some basic rules of attraction because I wasn't hectically focused on "getting the girl" as if my life depended on it.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached her outside of class one day, like a real man.

Then I became a wussy and it took me two months to kiss her.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread.

I was at a house party, and she approached me to ask for a drink of my soda. I guess I was dressed well, or something!

At the time, I was chasing beer with sprite. Could not stand beer. Nowadays, damn, I drinkin' a beer right now!!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this cute chick at the gym,one of my old weight lifting buddies knew her and introduced us. I took it from there,then we worked out together for few days,then it went to going out for food every night....

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually trying get my first real g/f as we speak. Hopefully I can bag her up by this weekend or so. Tired of being single