How come some chicks dont care if a uses a condom?

johnnyhero79

Don Juan
Reaction score
How come there are some chicks and dont care if you f*** them with out a condom?

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause they need an income (-->child support)?

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some of the answers are here

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87208

weird thing is in my experience it's usually the ones with boyfriends that don't care

makes you wonder how many kids know who their real father is

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation

Cougar10033

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Agree if u get it in there without the rubber they wont want a condom on... Its happened to me they get caught up in it and say forget about it....not looking for a crumb snatcher yet so i usually bring it to a halt or pull it "which is dumb to even do"

D Wolfgang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Merrill Braidy you moron troll, stop gravedigging threads about condoms.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my case it happened most that they asked for it but didnt mind too much when I suggested without.

Anyway as a rule a agree with Mike32 that they are emotional and dont base their decisions on long term conseguences.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
women love the feeling of a man cumming in them, they love the thought of *** in them, women are as base as men, if not more so, they will do, and have done, more dirty stuff then most men, their minds, despite their outward protestations, love dirty, hard sex. they dont like condoms either

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I make the silly mistake of if she's hot I wanna feel what her cvnt feels like. Always say to myself I'll just put it in for a few minutes then I'll take it and bag up, and even if I do that's still stupid cause that can still lead to sti's (including pregnancy :eek: lol). If she's average or I know she's a bit of a ho I get the rubber on and get it over with haha

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A woman's hottest fantasy is to be impregnated or at least have sex in a natural, no barriers, no holding back sort of way. It's part biological and part "because it feels naughty" especially if it's casual hookup. Even though she might well be on the pill, she will likely "pretend" in her mind that he's impregnating her for some extra erotic thrill. If she's not on the pill or some kind of bc, she's (consciously or unconsciously) getting lost in the moment and letting the "fantasy" take over.

She usually can't tell the guy this because it might freak him out. So, she has to be sneaky about it by doing one of the following....

1. Not say a word about condoms and hope he doesn't use one or bring up the topic
2. Tell him she really wants to "feel him," or it would feel better without one
3. Say she's on the pill (whether she is or isn't) and hope he takes the "hint"
4. Mount him quickly or guide him in raw without saying anything about it

I remember one time, this girl used #1 on me. We started fooling around, got naked, and she says, "F me." No more game required lol. So I reach over and grab a condom. The look on her face changed from excitement to a slight eyeroll/exasperation. I didn't quite understand that at the time.

I put the condom on, and we still had great sex. She was so horny that she wanted to either way. But my point is, even though it was a ONS, she actually wanted to go raw. She just didn't want to say it. She was "passively" hoping I'd take the hint and just go raw. What she gave me was a slight look of disappointment when I grabbed the condom.

Anyway, this scenario is quite common.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets not pretend dudes aren't the same way. Im surprised by the amount of guys I know who will bang a girl raw. Both men and women are irresponsible when it comes to this issue. Id say in my experience half the girls asked for a condom, while the other half waited for me to bring it up.

And yes, I've stupidly had raw sex outside of relationship a couple times before. Luckily I haves no diseases and no kids. Nowadays I always play it safe.