how can you keep a posititve attitude

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
For about the past week ive had a really positive attiude and it made heaps of difference in the amount of stuff I achieved each day. I overcame more fears, had better conversations and also people seemed to notice the difference. Now I need to stay like this and not go back to being negative. Right now I do some meditation, and just try to keep everything moving and not waiting for things to happen. This is probably a really dumb place to ask for advice about this, but are there any other ways to keep a good attitude?

Reaction score
you gotta make a internal schedule and stick by it...like being able to do 80 pushups by whenever, run 10km, do your homework, wake up at 7. etc

so you have something to turn to, and won't depend on external circumstances to be happy.

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Train your body first and then train your mind. Start working-out regularly and lean towards over-training rather than under-training /but/ use common sense and be careful.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep a constant self-observant and self-critical perspective on life. Your actions, no matter whether you succeed or fail, are all learning experiences. Get out and interact with people. Figure out what you're doing right and identify with those traits, strengthen them. Find out where your faults are and work to improve on them. Don't wallow in frustration and remorse if you make a mistake, take the opportunity to learn from it. If you take that kind of view on your life, you will inevitably have a brighter outlook and be much more satisfied with your own being.

-Damian