how can u tell if girl is single?

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry whether she's single or not if she's alone. Do what you do as a DJ naturally to all women. A women will often let you know kindly that she's married, has a bf, is a lesbian, has herpes..etc..

if she's holding hands next to a 6'6" 350lb lineman looking guy...i'd take a wild guess and assume its her bf:D

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
When you make EC, if she blinked exactly 4.2 times with her left eye, she's single.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she has a wedding ring on, or is intimate with some other guy at the time, presume she's single and approach.

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
When you make EC, if she blinked exactly 4.2 times with her left eye, she's single.
Wtf? lol

mystic03

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make your move, if she has one or if she isn't interested she will tell you she has one.

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
question and answer

eye contact doest work!
kino doesnt work!

you just need to ask her if she is single or not.
nothing to loose man.

PS:
like me... A girl she keep flirting with me like hell (kino EC all of that Sh|t) (checking me out jealous if i am out talking with girls) and i ask her if she is single and she replied .....( I was but i have a BF)

why would she say I WAS????guys do i have a chance in this kind of word I WAS>...probably she is still interested in me or do i have to just move on???????

To THINK ABOUT IT....It's her loss becuase she's a 6.5 and i have seen a HB 8-9 better looking than her that have interest on me.

well i learn another experience act fast always if u know a girl have an interest on you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Don't even THINK About that question, JUST PLOW THROUGH!
Yeah, who the fvck cares unless you're looking for a relationship? Trust me, if a woman is happily 'with' someone, she'll let you know. If she's unhappily with someone, she'll still let you know, but not right away. In that situation if you play your cards right, she'll still be interested in you even though she's not single.

fredster

Reaction score
bro.. i think the real question is why do you care if a girl is single.. if you a dj i shouldnt mean a thang... PeaCe