how can i talk to really popular girls??

Shiraz

Don Juan
Reaction score

these are the problems i get and maybe you can help me.

1. There allways in a big group makin it more harder and it makes me shyer
2. there with even more girls makin me shyer
3. how can i talk to all of them

hope you can help thanks

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell? You asked this exact same question last week. Read the fvcikng bible. Again.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm only trying to help. But you need to realize:

1. The reason you didn't get any help last time is because your question has been answered millions of times before.

2. The best posts ever written are in the Bible. You're going to get better advice there than you will from any responses to this thread.

3. If you keep asking the same newbie questions (which are ALL answered in the Bible) over and over, you're just gonna get more people pissed off at you.

Good luck.

Shiraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh lol, i read it for a second time and found the answer:

DOING ANYTHING IS BETTER THEN NOTHING

DONT GIVE IN TO THE FEAR

just that will help me i hope :)

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you just sift through the bible article titles looking for exactly what you want? if you do, you probably won't find it. read all the articles. they're all in there because they are all very useful

and, is this not the third time you've asked that question?

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiraz

these are the problems i get and maybe you can help me.

1. There allways in a big group makin it more harder and it makes me shyer
2. there with even more girls makin me shyer
3. how can i talk to all of them

hope you can help thanks

um...problem 1 and 2 are the same thing....

why didnt you save yourself the time and put
' these girls are always in a group which makes me a little more shy than usual and i was wondering on how i should approach them and tlak to em'

then..realize more harder will get you laughed at unless your doin the deed and you have a biiiiiiiig pause in between..or a moan..or something...and then.....READ THE BIBLE...all of it..

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way you are ever going to be able to talk to them is get it in your head that they are like any other girl and just grab your balls and go up and talk to them like they are the most unpopular girl or some gutterslut becuase usually even if a girls popular they will be nice. If they act like some mean snoby ***** then they arent worth your time , or effort

Izo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, well, what seems to be the problem is that you lack confidence and you are placing all of your hopes and happiness on getting girls. You also need to learn to spell. "There" is not the same as "They are".
If you have aspirations of being popular, trying too hard to be popular will not get you any more results. Why do you care so much about the opinions of others? To me, you come off sounding as too needy. Girls don't appreciate neediness. You should concentrate more on having a good time rather than trying too hard to hook up with them.
You also need to REALIZE your own insecurities. You must REALIZE them before you can overcome them. And, yes, read the bible. Everything I am telling you now can be found in the bible, or it can be inferred by what the posters say. If you are too lazy to read the bible to help yourself, then you don't really want it. In that case, this site is a waste of your time.
Also, once you realize this, you might consider trying to solve your own problems. You can't always rely on others to be there to tell you what you want to hear or even be there for you. The best way to improvement is to realize your own problems and solve them for yourself. Otherwise, you will never learn for yourself, you will never grow, and you will never become independent.
To answer your question directly, why are you so scared of these girls? I don't understand why, except that you are counting on them too much to bring you happiness. If you aren't happy in your life without girls, then maybe you should focus on that first. Girls add to the fun, but they aren't the purpose of life itself. Also, I agree with what wh01987 said.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't waste your time

Don't waste your time with the popular girls, these girls actions are dictated by the perceived reaction of their crowds/cliques.

Rather spend your time on the not so popular girls, and the unpopular girls.

Popular doesn't always = attractive. I realize a majority of these girls are attractive, but maybe that goth girls got a killer body if take off satans regalia.

Trust me on this one. Everybody wants the popular girls, nobody pays much attention to those on the fringe. You can corner the market. Cause trust me once they turn 21 nobody cares about popularity credentials in a bar.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree..i know this gothic chick who would be MMMMMMMM if she didnt always wear big baggy clothes and chains..if youre not popular..those girls are jussst out of your reach because of the fact that they are obsessed with their image...the not so popular girls..dont usually care..and the ones every1 hates...couldnt care less...but whatever "group" shes in..if shes hot..shes game

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: don't waste your time

Originally posted by entropy
Cause trust me once they turn 21 nobody cares about popularity credentials in a bar.
make that 18

i don't like the popular girls too much and never really did, but just the same the quiet ones aren't too attractive either.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
21 in the states...but i kinda like those shy girls..but i like it when theyre a shy/outgoing mix

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
ur such a ****ing afc. read adonis' a simple guide to approach and you said there was nothing in the bible

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiraz
well maybe i didnt get any help that time.

stop being so ****y..
OMG YOU HURTZ MY FEEEWINGS.

dude get over yourself.

popular girls, unpopular girls, hot girls, ugly girls, dumb girls, smart girls.

All girls to me. And you were taught to handle girls. As long as they are girls, they are all the same...

popular girls are not different, it is you who perceives them as different by already setting up a hierarchy where they are higher than you. kkthx.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And to the guy generalising about not dating popular girls... etc.

Kindly shut the hell up. When ya don't know what you're talking about, SHUT UP.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when youre 14 and youre in middle school, youre either a little dumb insecure little *****, or youre a popular little *****.....

i dont know if 14 year olds should be worrying so much about getting girls.....i mean you should at least get some rejections and the "what a pvussy" comment from some girl, and a really bad AFC move..... that way theyll know and theyll have more pressure on becoming good