How can I quit being so moody?

Jtowntiger

Reaction score
I don't know what I can do to fix this, but maybe some DJs can offer some advice.

My moods for days always seem to be streaky. I'll have a good day or two, and then I'll have bad days or moods that last for a week or two.

Last weekend I went out with my gf and her two friends. Before I even left, I felt that I didn't want to go but I did cause its my gfs last weekend home before he goes out of the country for a month. I'm already in a bad mood during the night and things don't get better when I see a guy, who she went to high school with, hitting on my girl while I'm sitting next to her at the bar and he hands her his business card.

She takes it and says that we should go shoot pool, she tells me about what he said about he "don't care that she has a man and still wants to get with her." That ticks me off even more but I'm 6'0" and 145 lbs so its not like I'm beating anyone's ass anyway. I'm confident that she won't leave me anyway cause we have a good relationship and I bang her back out on a regular basis. :D

How do I get out of these bad/don't feel like going out moods that I have so often? I always feel closed up in side and don't talk to anyone much when i go out.

I can only think of 3 times in the last 2 yrs that I was in a great mood and could approach openly. The last two years while I was on vacation at Cancun and immediately after I came back I was on a high and approached two HB 9s (a first for me) that a friend was impressed with me doing. And right after I met my current gf. I used a c+f approach on her and our first two dates were HER taking me to two Steelers football games last year.

Another problem I have is it seems that my friends never want to go out when I am in the good mood. I tried going out to the bars alone but I didn't have a good time.

I've always been shy around people i don't know so I guess thats probably one problem. After I get to know them I open up later when I'm comfotable.

Any solutions DJs?

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you might want to look into psychotherapy or herbal supplements like st. john's wort for regulating mood.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Controlling Mood [Jealous]

Don't let it get to you. Yeah, your girlfriend's hot and a guy wants to bang her. Take it as a compliment, that someone else liked your girlfriend's appearence. He won't have the chance :D.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get on some prozac, i've been using it for about 3 months and never felt more confident and careless in my life. If you cant afford it or dont have prescription you can order it from foreign pharmacies like pillsforall.com, you can even get the generic version for half the price of prozac.

benchod

Don Juan
Reaction score
medical problem

Dont take prozaz - thats for depression.

If your not depress or any anxity attacks, you might have

CFS (are you fatigue at all ?)

mood swings is a medical problem, and you should talk to your doc about it

Ben

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drugs are a short term solution, eventually your body will develop a resistance to the amount of drugs you're taking now (like alchohol) and you'll have to keep increasing the dosage to feel the same effect.

Work on controlling your body by controlling your mind for long term success, check out meditation websites like www.wildmind.org or for some good reading material I recommend Anthony Robbins "Unlimited Power". Best self-help book I ever read.