how can i get friends to have my back?

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things have not been going well lately.
Sh!t has been going down and somehow im involved in it. im not going into detail. but i was wondering how you can get friends to have your back.

Last edited:

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, idk what happened. but heres whats going down apparently.
well i supposedly fvcked this girl that has a drug dealer boyfriend.
and i've been hearing this from multiple people.
Even my mom, cause somehow everyone is connected to this.
Her mom tells my mom (she didnt know it was my mom they were at a party)
that a guy by the name of kevin has been selling her weed, and she went on to describe me and the place i live in. (ALL 100 PERCENT CORRECT) except for the selling weed part because i've never done that.

now i smoke, and i have a few good buddies that do to, and they've been warned about a narc, and somehow this narc is connected with the whole situation here.
This freaks me out. and recently i've discovered that she blabbed her mouth to the drug dealer boyfriend. and he's after me, and my buddies for some reason.
so i quit weed in hopes that ill be in the clear.

but EVERYONE KNOWS WHATS GOING ON BUT ME.
either someone has used my name or people are just out to get me because I'VE NEVER known an ashley they described, and i've only had sex with a few girls, that i can all remember.

I just dont know whats going on and im worried.

Bronco5150

Reaction score
That's a ****ty situation man, but if the guys are your friends they'll have your back no matter what. Kind of a cliche but its true, I hang out with a lot of different people, but there are about 5 guys who I know have/will back me up in a fight or a tough spot.

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow thats harsh man i say get you hair coloured
you cant negotiate with terrorists
and what is he exacly going to do yo you?

as long as its not knfiing or shotting your fine just talk to him
say your sorry you didnt know she was his gf and then call him out on being a man and give him a chance to 1v1 you in a fist fite cos you need to get your ass beat a little so he wont get his gang to gank you

gl