How can I exude sexuality?

SomeoneElse

Reaction score
Fellas,

I sometimes feel like I am invisible to women.

I work out regularly and I am quite good shape.

What tips can you give me for coming across as more sexual?

I remember there was a great thread on this a while back but it disappeared.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirt confidently. Be a little challenging but be cute about it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thread I started and stickied for a few months. Look up "how to become more sexual".

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found the old post. It's good, but I have a problem with it.

One of the main things is eye contact. One of the posters even recommends getting rid of your glasses when you go to talk to women.

Here's the thing: I'M BLIND. Like, in the legal sense. Can't drive a car. It took me years to learn how to make eye contact. So ditching the glasses won't happen.

Is it that big a deal? How can I work around it?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Leporello, nice to see another DC man on here. What do you think abt this area? Any spots you hit with good success?

As far as eye contact goes, i'd say lose the glasses if possible. Perhaps catch their eye on the first meet, then do a dramatic glasses take off. It's definitely not something that needs to be done. If you truly can't take your glasses off work on the other aspects of being sexual. Kino, body language, etc. I find good eye contact does have it's benefits though.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
Hey Leporello, nice to see another DC man on here. What do you think abt this area? Any spots you hit with good success?

As far as eye contact goes, i'd say lose the glasses if possible. Perhaps catch their eye on the first meet, then do a dramatic glasses take off. It's definitely not something that needs to be done. If you truly can't take your glasses off work on the other aspects of being sexual. Kino, body language, etc. I find good eye contact does have it's benefits though.
Actually i haven't lived in DC in years...I find it way too status-conscious. Though Adams Morgan can get pretty lively. Most of my DC-area friends got to work-related happy hours to find dates.

Really, I think the glasses are here to stay unless I get laser eye surgery, which at this point in my life would be inconvenient. Maybe in the future.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would venture to say that most of us have a severe deficit in one of the categories. That's no problem, you just work on the other stuf and that tends to override the deficit. Yours is your eyes. So leave your glasses on and accentuate other things. I disagree with the need to take them off, by the way. Just wear cool ones that make a statement.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exuding sexuality is something that can only be done when there are sexually attracted females around. No females, no sexuality.

Sometimes I would have trouble getting rid of my sexual tone when I talk to women because, well, I was doing it to all of them. I couldn't help it. When women are vibing with you on a sexual vibration, it's like all they can hear is your voice among all that ambient noise wherever you may be.

TBH sometimes it's hit and miss, sometimes I wouldn't get the sexual vibe going for a whole night. But when a girl comes along who is vibrating on that same vibration, I try to identify that. And it's not hard. Women are very sexual in nature.

From the tone of your post though, I am guessing you don't have any real confidence in your own demeanor. If you want to get confidence, well I can only recommend that you learn the things that you don't know. If you are unaware of women's crazy instincts, just educate yourself on that. Sometimes it's better to say less than is necessary and to just soak up the environment.

I can tell you I've seen Don Juans (not from this forum) who game with their mouths, yapping all the time and making the women love it, and there's guys who don't say much - the strong silent type, who just take over a chick's life for 1 or 2 days and make sure they get the fvck on one of those days.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Leporello said:
Here's the thing: I'M BLIND. Like, in the legal sense. Can't drive a car. It took me years to learn how to make eye contact. Is it that big a deal? How can I work around it?
Well you should be able to get a less attractive woman and not mind since you can't see her, so I wouldn't think your overall chances of happiness are less. Just find one who can drive.

To OP: Have you tried an organic diet, detoxifaction, liver cleansing and fasting? Nothing makes your skin more radiant than that.