How can I do stuff with this girl?

Kez

Reaction score
I'll try to make this as short as possible. I'm in High School about to graduate in a month. I've never done much with a girl and now I have a chance to finally do something. There's this junior that always flirts with me, I don't even know how we started talking. She holds my hand, calls me daddy, kisses me on the cheek, etc. I never took it seriously because I know she says that to other guys too.

She's pretty promiscuous. She has a history of doing things with guys if you know what I mean.
I told two of my friends how she flirts and kisses me and they said I should try and do something with her before I graduate. Not as in sex cause that'd be way too fast but I mean other things. I don't know what I can and can't type on these forums lol but yeah.

I mean I feel like I could do stuff with her if I just start responding to her advances. But I just wanna know how should I go about talking her into it? Like what do I do or say?

In the event that things go well I wouldn't mind thinking about actually getting to know her and what not. Please disregard that though, if someone could answer my question(s) that'd be great, thanks.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Don't ever pre-c0ck block yourself by making assumptions. How would you know sex would be too fast? She may be in bed every night fantasizing about deep throating you and swallowing every last drop of cvm. You have no idea what is on her mind so stop trying to make decisions for her.

That's the womans job to put the brakes on not yours. Your job as a man is to press the accelerator.

2)You ask her out. Doesnt have to be anything big just invite her to so aomething with you. If she is interested i more than just attention she will jump at the chance