How accurate is..?

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
How accurate is the dilation of pupils in terms of interest?
I remember reading somewhere that dilation of the pupils during a conversation or just when you're looking at the person means high interest. I had a conversation with this one girl that i've been interested in for a little while, flirted, a little kino, but I wanted to test that theory out about the pupils. Turns out her eyes were Huge in terms of pupils. I wonder how accurate that is?

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arcilitei34
How accurate is the dilation of pupils in terms of interest?
I remember reading somewhere that dilation of the pupils during a conversation or just when you're looking at the person means high interest. I had a conversation with this one girl that i've been interested in for a little while, flirted, a little kino, but I wanted to test that theory out about the pupils. Turns out her eyes were Huge in terms of pupils. I wonder how accurate that is?
there are many factors determining pupil dialation, maybe she was coked up and that's why you hit it off so well?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dilation probbly plays some role, but don't just make a decision on how she feels about you just on that .

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's just one variable in the whole equation.

there is no ONE factor that determines whether she's into you or not. It takes a variance of cues and ticks in body language.

a valid and powerful variable, yes, but don't focus too much on controlling just one variable.

SomeRandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t put to much faith in Dilation. It varies from girl to girl. And everything else can affect it. You have to base your decisions on multiple things.
I also had a friend that would dilate her eyes every time she would get surprised or interested in something.