How about this woman?

eDave

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I need your opinions here (though I think I know the answer)

Here she is:

42 years old

Beautiful ex Hawaiian Tropic model. Once posed for Playboy, though did not make the cut. A bit obsessed with her physical attributes

Very open in bed

Filed bankruptcy

Trust issues

Living in a small bedroom at her parents house

Artist type

Engaged 6 times but never married

Does not want kids, expects her mates kids to come 2nd to her

Cocaine addiction (but getting better)

Takes things very personal and to the extreme.

Uses a past, honest mistake, as the reason for her insecurities and reasons for fights, trust issues, etc.

What is up with a woman like this? What happens to someone like this?

Hell, what is up with me? I dated her for almost 3 years. (don't answer that! lol)

I am not a troll and would like opinions.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marry her ASAP.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Str8t is right. You need to stop being a wuss and COMMIT to this woman. How is she gonna recover from her coke habit, learn to trust men, and keep her face from wrinkling up if she has to worry about where she's gonna live, how she's gonna pay for things, and who is gonna do her laundry?

Do the right thing, marry this delicate flower, use the kid's college fund to pay for her treatments (her skin treatments, the blow actually helps keep her thin), and maybe just this once women will get what they deserve from the world, which is all of your money, time, and attention, not to mention your house.

P.S. Don't be cheap and think you can honeymoon in Hawaii. I recommend reserving a spot on the next Virgin Galactic flight. :rockon:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eDave said:
Hell, what is up with me? I dated her for almost 3 years. (don't answer that! lol)

Read the threads/monographs about "The Myth of the Quality Woman" . When you are done laughing your azz off, go to the nearest mirror and slap the fukwit who is staring back at you. .One hard slap for every day that you wasted on that hawaiian female impersonator.

eDave

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the humorous responses. Yes, a long overdue internal reality check of myself is in order. Overall it was a BPD thing and the feeling of finally finding the dignity to punt has been life changing for sure.

Overall, I was just in constant amazement over the whole package.

Will read up on the suggested thread.

Thanks again.

e

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
WoW how can I turn that deal down with all those good qualities, she marketed herself so well? Those other 6 guys she was engaged to made a terrible mistake, and i bet till this day they are regretting it. Honestly I have no clue why you have concerns after three years.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Read the threads/monographs about "The Myth of the Quality Woman" . When you are done laughing your azz off.....
Ok then, next time someone uncovers a bigfoot hoax we should all take that as proof that bigfoot DOES exist.

IMO, you take things WAY too literally.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cocaine addiction"

She had me at hello but this works too. :crackup:

"(but getting better)"

So you mean her tolerance level is increasing? :crackup:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that the more women reveal about themsleves in their profiles, the more bullsh1t you can detect.

Beautiful ex Hawaiian Tropic model - She was a model but not anymore, however she expects the same kind of entitlement behaviour she recieved when she was a model. She is a high roller and she is letting you know that.

Once posed for Playboy, though did not make the cut. A bit obsessed with her physical attributes - Her modelling gig did not give her as much money or attention as she desired so she went the sleazy route. Unfortuntly the ad in the paper looked legit but when the homley looking fat hairy guy took her pictures, he told her that its standard procedure that she will have to suck his d1ck and take it up the ass in order for Hef to personally see her pictures.

Very open in bed - Wondered how she got that way?? see above....

Filed bankruptcy - Well she spend all her money on stupid sh1t and her looks deteriorated to a point where she had to do "other things" to earn money. Type her name to see if it pops up on any gang bang videos.

Trust issues - I guess Hef never got those pictures???

Living in a small bedroom at her parents house - I guess when you don't have money and you file for bankruptcy and on welfare there is no other place to go.

Artist type - If you consider the money shot by 6 different guys on film, as an art performance then I guess she is one.

Engaged 6 times but never married - Gee I wondered what happened each time??!! Yes it must have been her 6 different fiancee's fault!:rolleyes:

Cocaine addiction (but getting better) - Today was a good day, she was able to accomplish something like write an online profile, maybe next week she can actually look for a job unless her usual relapse stops her again.. oh darn

Does not want kids, expects her mates kids to come 2nd to her - She is looking for a sugar daddy to fulfill her drug habit and lets face it she ain't going to be getting as much coccaine as possible if you are selfish enough to buy food and cloths for the kids. Her womb is too polluted by now anyway and she can't have any kids even if she wanted too.

Takes things very personal and to the extreme - If she doesn't get her cocaine fix, look out!! she will probably cut you! or better yet go and check her police record for the full details. Now you know why all her engagments fell apart...

Uses a past, honest mistake, as the reason for her insecurities and reasons for fights, trust issues, etc. - Past, present and the future, they are all the same when you are always high as a kite, cocaine is a hell of a drug!!

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
can't you see all the red flags in that "profile" ???

I dated her for almost 3 years.
what do you want to know exactly ? that you had made a mistake or that youre insecure about your dating choices ? or you maybe are seeking for an approval because you want to get her back ?

it"s over now.

keep the good parts of this 3 years dating in your mind and move on !

cheers

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Ok then, next time someone uncovers a bigfoot hoax we should all take that as proof that bigfoot DOES exist.

IMO, you take things WAY too literally.
I kind of expected YOU to say something wacky like that.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Tell her whatever she wants to hear, f*ck her brains out, and then never talk to her again.

Make sure you wrap it.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a quality woman!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
I kind of expected YOU to say something wacky like that.
Wacky is trying to prove the existence of this highly subjective "quality" woman by pointing to an example of a woman who is completely devoid of any redeeming qualities.