'Hot'? Why bother?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no surprise that alot of the discussion on this board is focused on looks, and why not? Looks are the first thing we notice about someone and form a large part of our opinion about them.

BUT I think sometimes people here get a little obsessed with only striving for the most striking girls they can find (viz the whole HB system) and they forget that, not only is it superficial, it's beyond superficial because it's only focused on a few aspects of a girls appearance.

Basically, what makes a girl 'hot' is how much time/money she spends on clothes, hair, and makeup - in other words, things that only matter to people who don't spend much time with her.

I'm not saying that there's no difference between girls who take care of themselves and girls who don't, but for every single girl I've dated, 95% of their differences disappeared when they took their clothes off.

Just something to keep in mind.

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about a good body and a nice tight ass? That's what I'm talking about.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yapper said:
What about a good body and a nice tight ass? That's what I'm talking about.
That's what i'm saying. My girlfriends were kind of frumpy to look at but once the glasses and bras came off their tight asses and firm tits were very much in evidence.

benjiprice

Don Juan
Reaction score
To paraphrash Deangelo and flip things to the man's side: You're assuming we can decide not to be attracted to hot girls and rather be attracted to not-so-hot girls.

I'm certainly not going to make the effort with girls I'm not attracted to. Sure I might get sex, but being with someone you feel is hot makes you feel good in a lot of other aspects. Sure you might not *need* them to feel good, but it helps.

However, I do agree with the whole make-up stuff. It's amazing how average a lot of hot girls look in the morning.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're absolutely right brother. They all look the same naked.

Give me a playful, confident girl who's wit can keep me on my toes and it doesn't matter if she's a 5 or a 9.9. (no uggos or fatsos though, sorry)

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the reputation of dating a 'hot' girl is what drives most of this...

Pillag3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT?!?

Like you said, we are men and men are attracted primarily to looks. Now, I, along with most, do still want a girl thats got the best personality I can find too. But to say its superficial to strive for the best looking woman I can find, to me, is BS. Whats wrong with looking for the "whole package." If I like 10's...then I like 10's....reputation has nothing to do with it. And I'm not even going to entertain the "girls look the same naked" statement...you should know better.

Here's something to think about....say a guy is a chubby chaser. Hypothetically speaking, his 10 would be a 6 to the rest of us. Now, is he still superficial?

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women all look the same with their cloths off?

I think maybe you are trying to rationalize because you can not get attractive women. I only ever sleep with 10s and sometimes 9s, I found that recently I just can not get hard for anything below 8.

When a woman takes off her cloths and she has perfectly sculptured breasts and a toned, tight ass I like that. When a woman takes off her cloths and she has saggy breasts and cellulite on her ass I do not like it.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
Women all look the same with their cloths off?

I think maybe you are trying to rationalize because you can not get attractive women. I only ever sleep with 10s and sometimes 9s, I found that recently I just can not get hard for anything below 8.

When a woman takes off her cloths and she has perfectly sculptured breasts and a toned, tight ass I like that. When a woman takes off her cloths and she has saggy breasts and cellulite on her ass I do not like it.
You missed the point rather neatly. In MY experience - and maybe it's been different for the rest of you - but girls with thick glasses and bland sweaters are simply concealing their hot bodies, rather than covering up their defects. That's all.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah put a bag over their head and they're ready to go.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
You missed the point rather neatly. In MY experience - and maybe it's been different for the rest of you - but girls with thick glasses and bland sweaters are simply concealing their hot bodies, rather than covering up their defects. That's all.
Oh ok so you are telling us to go for hot women with no fashion sense? Well thats not shallow is it?

You are only shallow if you go for women who dress nicely.

What are you trying to say exactly? That we should not go for women who do not care about their appearance?

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
95% of their differences disappeared when they took their clothes off.
You're targeting the wrong sort of women mate !! Raise the bar, go for the top. You deserve perfection.

Anyway, if you don't want to date these hot women others will - like me !!

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me i'll **** a "hot" chick any day of the week, but if i'm looking for a relationship then it will take an attractive girl with a cool personlity to keep my interest. If a chick is just hot and no persoanlity she'll remain a **** buddy until the girl who meets my standards comes my way.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are alot of "undiscovered" girls out there that just don't reallize how hot they are. I've had a good few that i'd flirt w for kicks and realized they were really hotties undercover. One of them is now a model from what i've heard last.

Pillag3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
KnockoutJM said:
I go a step further.. put a flag over their head and do it for the country
LOL ^
....you can use this line along with the flag...."if you dont do me, the terrorists win"