Hot sister.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl has a really hot sister, but shes just as hot, infact they look very similar. Is it ok or good to jokingly make a remark to the sister with the girl im gaming around or is that a no. I thought mabye it would make her try harder, but it could be a turn off.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say a turnoff considering its the sister and they might be close

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate my sister, but when people say she's going to be pretty it pisses me off. I'd assume it's the same thing.

LordGrin

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm

i'd have to say, HEL YEAH MAN!! do u no how much jealousy triggers
attraction??? i say go for it man!!

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, thats going to be a no. Does it work with other women though if they arnt family, I think I remmember hearing or reading that.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I wouldn't even do that even if they weren't family - If you are trying to use ****y humor, you aren't doing it properly.
Avoid problems. I mean, I would only jokingly remark something like that if I was close with the girl, otherwise she might take offense to it.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the help then. GL to you guys.

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd do it, but if it doesn't fit with your personality/persona then you won't be able to pull it off. It'll only work if you're sarcastic, laconic, and generally just don't give a fvck.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf

Seriously what is the difference between two sisters and two strangers?

THIS HAS TO DO WITH EMOTIONS NOT LOGIC

Back when I was in school I was gaming two sisters and it worked out great. We'd do group hugs, (They were more than comfortable hugging each other) we'd walk arm in arm, one day I'd talk to one and tease the other like I don't want her anymore and next day I'd switch it off.

You guys keep thinking of teasing as a tactic or technique, it's something people naturally do. Just because you have a target you can't tease the other girls? It makes me wonder how guys would approach a set where there is a mother and a daugther.

With that said doing stuff like that can only help him why?
- Social proof
- Jealousy plotline (If he chooses too)
- No ****blocking

Have fun, don't limit yourself with tactics, and rules which are really guidelines. Whether you tease the sister or not it doesn't really matter. If you do joke around with her too though it could only help you. Why? because if you already have attraction with the current sister, your already social proofed, now when you start teasing the other one sexual tension is being built there too. Emotions, Emotions, Emotions. Whoever you choose there not going to ****block because there cool with you.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can tease and play with them and game both of them, but if this is just a random thing to throw out there I wouldn't recommend it especially if you are into the one girl and see it going somewhere.

I've dated a set of twins at the same time. I teased them and did my usual thing, but women are crazy they will remember if you say something about their sister or negatively compare them to their sister. That **** can come back to haunt you.

ItWasntMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on their personality and it will only work in your favour if the one you're talking about likes you quite a bit. The best thing you could do is to just avoid it for now I think.