hot neighbor

dante25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for a little advice on proceeding with a hot neighbor.

I was at a bar the other night and was approached by a hot girl. She asked me if I lived in the lofts down the street. I didn't recognize her but one day about 2 months ago I was walking my dog wearing my college sweatshirt and we had a brief conversation about how we went to the same college.

We talked for most of the night at the bar. She was there with some guy that looked like an NFL linebacker but multiple times let me know that they were just friends. He was actually pretty cool to me to and didn't give me any sh*t. I walked back to the apartment with them and found out she lives on the same floor as me about 15 units down. We exchanged numbers earlier in the night and talked about hanging out in the future. Also one of my buddies said that she was touching her breasts while she was talking to me.

So obviously I am recognizing that there is some interest on her side. My question for all of you is how do you think I should make the next move and keep her interested? I think it is good that she has initiated so far. I am very interested but want to keep her chasing a bit. What do you all think?

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting for a girl to initiate is normally a waste of time, since unless she is really into you, she is trying to see if you are a man who goes after what she wants, or a wussy afraid to make a move.

Do you want to f8ck her? If so, be a man and go for it.

But remember to keep your emotions in check - you don't know this girl and whether she is worth it, and you owe her nothing.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's making it too easy. Interest level is high. Movie night at your place. Cook something you enjoy and invite her to help with the grocery shopping and the cooking. Involve her in choosing the appetizer and desert. Never failed for me.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i usually try to stay away from neighbors... How close is her apartment from yours? This could potentially turn into an explosive situation down the road. My next door neighbor's had the hots for me since she moved in 3 months ago but i stayed cool. Then again i do have a gf so my situation is different.

i would do some extra screening of this girl b4 you start messing around with her. Worst case scenario she s a nutjob and you will never be able to get rid of her.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with drak. Fvcking/Dating your neighbor is essentially equal to Fvcking/Dating your co-worker. Anything can, and more than likely will, go down. I would stay away from her... keep things cool between the two of you. Use her as a wing, if she is hot but nothing more than that.