Hot Chicks lack friends?

surrender83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me or has anyone noticed that very good looking women tend to not have alot of friends. Guys and girls. I've noticed that HB 6-7s have the more male friends than the HB9-10s. Also beautiful women are usually unaccompanied. Why is this?

RoeCyris

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have never noticed that. I would love a hot girl to have no friends to give her "advice" or CB me.

if ur finding hot girls with no friends i wanna no where, haha.

paymon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree. My ex was about a 6.5 and she had a ton of male friends, and a few female friends.

Other friends of mine, who are in the 8-9 range have fewer friends compared to the less attractive girls.

Edit: My guess is that most people are more intimidated to approach/befriend the 8-9s than the 6-7s

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these good looking gals don't get along with others, especially other gals because they derive pleasure in putting people down, and it isn't always done "blatantly," they enjoy feeling superior in some way. I guess I can't generalize too much about this, but I have seen it. One of my sister's friends (very good looking, but extreme bvtch) would make comments about her figure negatively, but do it in a "joking" manner to make it seem innocent.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to notice it at the mall. Now i take every damn oppurunity if there alone. I see alot of knock out chicks at the mall just shopping by themselves. I think they have friends, but thoose friends are only around them when they are going out at night or something. There is some psychology behind this. I think its because other women feel bad around the attractive women, or feel like they are not worthy enough to be around her.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with this observation. of course is not true for every hot girl but a couple of very hot girls i know really dont have that many guy friend or girl friends...a couple of them are always online which just makes me wonder...what the **** is going on?

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
re: Agree from both sides

I agree with this, it's the concept of kitty kats kompete. And it also happens with guys too.

Attractive guys don't have lots of friends either. I don't consider myself handsome but alot of guys tell me I'm a ****blocker. It happens alot when I go out with acquaintances (I don't have too many friends for this reason) and their woman or female friends (who they try to hook up) will always give me a compliment about my looks either to my face or behind my back.

Next thing you know, I never hear from these guys again and I would think we were buddies.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, its about feeling threatened with them

- Smooth Player 056-
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a rule out there DJs should know if they're going to do "wingman" strategies. You should never be seen with someone more attractive unless the person is a woman.

The same idea is also to never be seen with someone too ugly or socially inept/too unique either as people tend to associate the lesser qualities with you. Think about it. If an average man is dating an ugly girl, most people think "Damn that guy must be a loser!" However, if he is dating someone that is more attractive (and she's not one of those crazy types) most people think "Damn that guy must have skills!"

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Girls who are extremely hot tend to have sh!tty personalities. Not through any fault of their own...they just never had to BE interesting because their looks took care of them.

But the main reason is, again, jealousy. If an attractive girl is hanging with a lot of friends, they're usually hoping for a piece of her table scraps, but then they get jealous when the "good" guys all come up to her and not them, so they call her "slvt" and "wh0re" and make a big deal out of it. The attractive women get tired of dealing with the drama.

That's why you run into a lot of hot girls who tell you, "Most of my friends are guys". Usually it's because guys are more willing to put on that friendly act because they see the girl as a potential conquest. I'm surprised more girls don't get this.

It's not exactly developmentally healthy, though...it gives women skewed ideas about men. If you're going to date a girl, make sure she's got at least one or two CLOSE female friends. If ALL her friends are guys, she's probably f'ed up in the head.

paymon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also dont forget, many of the beautiful 9-10s are actually like little kids on the inside. Years of getting what they want, having things their way have made them not the best people for casual friendships

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met the most gorgeous girl (10) this past Saturday in Las Vegas. We spoke for about an hour and had a couple drinks. Unfortunately she was with an extreme ****blocking ogre of a woman with absolutely zero personality. This girl was so gorgeous and had such a sweet personality that I was completely infatuated with her within minutes. She blew my mind. Why was she with this beast? She refered to her as her best friend! How?! They were nothing alike!

Anyway, I notice a lot of hot girls at clubs either with one or two other girls or with guys. I don't think hot girls usually roll in packs. Who wants unnecessary competition? I think both guys and girls, when they see someone they're extremely attracted to and are within a realm of possibily getting the guy/girl, act incredibly selfish. That's just my experience.

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my MLTR's, a HB9.5 model, complains to me about having no friends, at all and it's true. These women are so lonely.

She says

"Men I meet all want to get into my panties (straight men) . I just want to be friends with men"

"Women I hang out with get so jealous and competetive (straight women) because the guys always ignore them and hit on me."

"Other women (lesbians and bi) try to pick me up, but I don't want to sleep with women."

"Gay guys are my only friends."

"I wish I had been born just average looking. My life would be so much easier."

I have used this information, along with neg's, C&F, push/pull and patterns to pickup extremely hot, lone wolf women, my favorites because they are so easy. No ****blocks (men or women), much less ASD (no friends to talk her out of it) and easy to isolate.