Hot chick stares back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl was waiting on a bus stop I noticed her and decided to make some eye contact I stared at her and after a few seconds she stared back what does it mean hulp

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
You're 28 and asking this question? :crackup:

Don't waste your time. It doesn't matter since you didn't make a move. The only women in life who matter are family members and women you're f*cking. If you didn't make a move.. then that woman might as well have never existed.

Focus your energy on women you can still f*ck. Not women you will never see again.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, at 28 you should know the answer to this. But anyway, if you make eye contact with a girl and she holds eye contact with you then that's your invitation to at least strike up a convo. If she thought you were hideous or had no interest in talking to you she would avert her gaze, stare at her phone, look at her watch, etc.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What made me wonder was the fact that she said bye in a high pitched alien-like tone while greeting the next guy with low-pitched death metal voice Does it mean she found the other guy more attractive I didn't ****ing say a word anyway, why should she say bye

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't get it suspens, usually you make pretty good posts but every once in a while you just turn into a hater for a few posts. You should really get a grip on yourself man.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Suspens said:
This girl was waiting on a bus stop I noticed her and decided to make some eye contact I stared at her and after a few seconds she stared back what does it mean hulp
When a girl is interested she will make eye contact, then hold eye contact, and then smile. You then have 3 seconds to say something (anything) and she will be willing to talk to you. That's called buying signals and you should never approach a girl without receiving them. If you hesitate, she will think you are weak.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dk1990S111 said:
I really don't get it suspens, usually you make pretty good posts but every once in a while you just turn into a hater for a few posts. You should really get a grip on yourself man.
Agreed.

Suspens, please stop acting like you don't know anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.