Horror Film: Longlegs

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was never big on horror films but I saw this the other night in the theatre and it was pretty good. Nicholas Cage (who I was never a fan of) does a great job as the serial killer "Longlegs". Maika Monroe (pretty hot) and Blair Underwood (in great shape for 59) play FBI agents. The movie was sort of a cross between Silence of the Lambs and Stephen King's It.

I reccomend it!

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was never big on horror films but I saw this the other night in the theatre and it was pretty good. Nicholas Cage (who I was never a fan of) does a great job as the serial killer "Longlegs". Maika Monroe (pretty hot) and Blair Underwood (in great shape for 59) play FBI agents. The movie was sort of a cross between Silence of the Lambs and Stephen King's It.

I reccomend it!
Oh. I was hoping it was a giant spider movie. :(

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

I reccomend it!
Man, I dont have it available yet in any of my apps. But I might see it if it becomes available. Thanks for the recomendation.