hookup/old flame/back?

king0fhearts59

Don Juan
Reaction score
sup gentlemen,

there's this girl, hot girl, long ago way back when her and i hooked up a few times. she left to albania that summer and when she returned we didnt even talk. Later on (about 2 years later) we had another class together and she brought up us hooking up in the past. It never worked out and time flew by and just recently( bout 2 hours ago) she messaged me asking how i was and that we should get together soon. of course i agreed and said something along the lines of:

me: ' yeah whatever lets get together this weekend and do something cheesy like bowling '.

her response: ' yeah im free saturday, id love to get everyone together and go bowling '

****!! i forgot that our old school friends suggested we all get together and hang out! NOW TO THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THIS:
Should I say something like "No i was going more along the lines of just me and you, alone" or is she just testing me to see if i would say something like that? WHAT THE **** ?:nervous: HOOK IT UP DONS

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go and see what happens. If you two connect again and have a good time. Then, make a date another time for just the two of you...