hooking up while backpacking

another_nice_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just about to go backpacking round South America and wondering if any DJs have advice?

Stuff in my favour: girls far away from home, wanting an adventure and cut loose

Stuff not in my favour: staying in hostels.

Anyone has experience of this?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maverick you've obviously never done it, or else you would tell otherwise.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of it that way: if, in a normal situation, you'd try to kiss and sex a girl, and she'd accept/refuse with a 50/50 chance, then on holiday it will be 80/20.

I'm just pulling numbers out of my arse, but it's easy. But do still make the move because it doesn't mean girls will proactively rape you ;)

Silx

Reaction score
"Bump!" to the old topic instead of new one.

I'm backpacking in Europe right now. I will be staying at hostels and would like to try the hostel game.

How should I go about it? Book a bed in a dorm to meet other people easier,or get a more expensive private room instead? How to hint women that I would like to get to know them better and we regret things we didn't do, ...

English is not my first language, and so far I have met women only through my social circle, it's a bit of a challenge at first to try new ways. :)

compleks

Don Juan
Reaction score
People (girls) travelling are generally a lot more open to sexual experimentation.
Combine that with the knowledge that you probably won't ever see any of these chicks ever again, and the fact that there will be an endless supply of new females at each hostel.
It all leads to a genuine attitude of not giving a ****, which is a massive alpha trait.

So just have a good time and travel with no regrets.!