Hooking Up At Parties

W0GB0Y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey with new years just tomorow I thought I would post this because I'm going to a new years party and want to hook up with as many chicks as I can. Usually I only get 2 or 3 girls a night and mostly they come onto me, can people give me some techniques or tips on how to hook up with chicks at parties with alcahol etc. Would be greatly appreciated thanks.

PS. Everyone have a great new year!!!

W0GB0Y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well can people start replying....

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mann how you gonna say u usually hook up wit 2 -3 girls.. then u askin on advice on how to hook up wit a girl.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.. tips on hooking up with chicks with alcohol... if you really need help with that, then I think you're ****ed.

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up guys, so I've taken about a year long haitus from this site after I realized I couldn't learn very much from other DJ's until I started pushing myself to go out and actually put it to use, and this is this the first thread I've opened up in a long ass time.
But anyways, can I ask what the hell is wrong with you kids? I never realized that the goal for DJ's in highschool was necessarily to get as much ass as humanly possible, since if I recall that time right, this means hooking up with skank after skank just for the notches in your belt. I hope as I read more of the forum again, people are still actually looking for quality over quantity, like a real man.
(Edit)
Originally posted by splinterkb
Haha.. tips on hooking up with chicks with alcohol... if you really need help with that, then I think you're ****ed.
Oh thank god.

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah when the booze begins to flow... most girls become a ho.. just go for the kiss and youll get it if thats the type of girl your looking for...

W0GB0Y

Don Juan
Reaction score
New record boys, beat my old one of 8 in one night now it's 11. :woo:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by W0GB0Y
New record boys, beat my old one of 8 in one night now it's 11. :woo:
Im throwing the flag on this one. You wouldnt have posted this if you got 8 girls in a night EVER.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if u count kissing for new years hooking up, then maybe u got 11.
but chicks will kiss anyone for new years.
specially when drunk.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Im throwing the flag on this one. You wouldnt have posted this if you got 8 girls in a night EVER.
And, he would not have posted that on the day of the supposed party -- at 3:** a.m, especially.

But, then again, we don't really know do we? So let's stop pointing fingers. If he said he did, he did. It doesn't matter.

This is a forum about helping people. So just help.