Homecomming Problems

Mr.Who

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl at a football game, like 3 weeks ago, and of course with my superior DJ skills I wooed her imeditally(sp). So I waited untill the last moment to get a homecomming date so I called her, and I asked her, and of course she said yes. So, she goes around and tells all of her friends(thats cool or whatever). But then when I talk to her again the next day she acts like I like her alot. Now, I was thinking about cancelling with her cuz she will be boring and want me to hang with her to whole time, and just going by myself. I can have a lot of fun going with a big group with no date, but should I have a date. (sorry about all the long sentences and sh*t I am not that good at english). Thanks in advance.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't Dump Her, you don't wanna get the ******* that will break your heart and drive you to suicide reputation. While you're at the dance, just break away from her and chill with the group.

Byronic Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should cancel your date with her to homecoming. If she is as vocal about telling everyone that you asked her she will be MUCH more vocal about you cancelling the date. I'd say back off her a bit. She obviously has a very high IL so there is really no need to be talking to her a lot. Now that you have asked her to homecoming there aren't many ways to get out of it. The only way I can think of is if you said you had something else to do (go with family on trip; work). If you showed up to the dance by yourself after you broke off your date with the other girl, things could get nasty.

Just back off and cool her IL down. (never thought I'd say that one)

Mr.Who

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I forgot to mention that she goes to a different school, and dosen't know a whole lot of people at mine.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant believe you want to avoid taking someone to homecoming

Take her, have a good time, and you can chill with your friends if you want. She got a problem? She can deal.