Holy Mackaroli...

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My housekeeper just walked into say hello before she got busy, she's married but damn I didn't know she had that body! Bloody marYied.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...guess not then...have you ever tapped a married woman? What happened?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by matius
lol...guess not then...have you ever tapped a married woman? What happened?
Tried once... LONG time ago. I think the first year I was married. I really liked this woman, and she was my ex-wife's best friend. She was married to this guy who is a music teacher, taught violin. Anyway, I really liked her, and wanted her in a bad way. When we'd be out as a group, it was always sneak a kiss here, cop a feel there, and when possible, hold hands. Then one day, I realized I had a soul, and told her that as much as I liked her, it just can't happen. She agreed. MAN, she had a great body, and those big t*ts, mmmmmm. She and her husband moved to Florida for 5 years. She still remained friends with my ex, but for 12 years never said a word. Then she got divorced, and moved back. By this time, I was ready to jump on here, since my marriage started sucking, and I wanted out. It never happend. She re-married and not long after that, I got divorced... so no, never tapped a married woman. I was in plenty of love triangles, but none married situations... I think it's bad karma, or bad luck. *shrugs*