holding out on sex?

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've got this girl I've been seeing on and off for awhile.

She didn't take her birth control the past few days, so she started getting her period yesterday.

She put on this sexy little outfit, started giving me a massage and says to me 'I have a secret.. I'm kind of on my period but I still want it.'

Now, there's been many times where I've said sure, let's just get a towel and do it.

But a friend on mine told me to cut that bullsh!t down. He said 'why should you be so desperate for sex that you have it while she's on her period?'

So nicely I told her that I'll have sex with her in the shower. She said she didn't want to shower so I was like 'sorry babe, gotta wait till you're off'

She wasn't pissed, but I'm wondering if any of you ever do that to your women. What do you think about it?

focalpoint

Reaction score
I've never had a problem with period-sex, honestly. It's never been something I've been squeamish about.

Several girls have appreciated that fact, since they always got hornier while on their periods, even.

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted my ex to put out on Monday and she pulled the period card. She said that she would be ready for some in 5 days. She better put out...

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not wait? You're more vulnerable to any sort of diseases when she is in her period....