hmmmmmm mixed signals, i like them...:(

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well ive been liking this girl now for quite some time, ive been getting so many mixed signals from her, it just frustrates and depresses me, i never knowing what to do and how she feels,

the other day, i brought it up with one of her friends, and was like "what if i told you ive been starting to really like "girl1" " ( her best friend )

im really good friends with her tho also, i told her not to make a big deal about it and dont say anything unles its for the better... but i kind of want her to talk to her about it... iono

but the other day i asked her if she ever brought it up with "girl1" and she said,"no, blah blah, want me to? blah blah"

I would imagine she told "girl1" the day i told her i was startin to like her even tho she tells me she didnt say anything

but do you think she did tell her or what?

cause now... im getting mixed signals X3... its not makin me feel good, 1 day she seems way into me, the next, she doesnt call back, she doesnt want to do anything...

my head is spinning.

Reaction score
Be direct with her and take her out and go for the kiss - if she slaps you then you have your answer!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never discuss girls with their best friends please, ever.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by unknowntim3
the other day, i brought it up with one of her friends, and was like "what if i told you ive been starting to really like "girl1" " ( her best friend )
Colossal mistake.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You crack me up bro!!! Your talking about the girl you like with her BEST FRIEND, basically begging her to tell her you like her. Then your complaining about getting mixed signals!!! LOL What a joke. You put yourself out on this island, now build a fukin' boat and paddle your @ss back to civilization.

She's fukin' with your head now because she knows she has you. So do the same thing back. Give her mixed signals, don't answer her phone calls, wait a day or two to call her back and see what happens.

PIMP

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah well im really cool with her friend, and its been a week or 2, so if it was that bad, she wouldnt be talkin to me, but she still calls me and crap, just shes acting different like everday, pisses me off

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
and.. i still would like to be cool with her if things dont work out... kind of... i dont know why, but i do

so this IS the safest way i guess...

iono... this is dumb,

just give me some advice

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes been my friend for awhile now before i started having major intrest in her...

what would you want me to say, just "hey, will you go out with me" thats stupid, expecially to someone u have known for a time... something better then that..

but yeah... what do you think?

Reaction score
Someone you known for a long time hey...let's see...I would think you would be comfortable enough with her at this point to approach her and directly state your interest.

Say, "I've known you for sometime now, but you seem to be getting more pleasing to my eyes as time passes by...you seem to be developing into a fine womanly specimen and my manly nature dictates to me that I should offer you my company and my spirit...is your feminine nature telling you the same, with regards to me?

She says, "Yes, you took the words right out of my mouth." You say, "Oh yeah, we must have the same vocabulary and frame of mind - let us unite and become one!". She says, "Take me now, I can no longer endure your grandiloquent poetic cries for my attention"

Say no more, and embrace her looking deeply in her eyes and touching her soul, in addition to other things!!!