hmmm want to change roommate.

Dezidarko

Don Juan
Reaction score
so this girl who i met the first time when she came over here looking for a place to stay about idk two months ago.
She seemed nice and she is , but bah i dont know.
I kinda wanted a friend/roommate, you know someone to come home to and just talk about stuff that happened and joke around.
someone who would want to go out for a beer once in a while and just be like friends you know.

well first it was kinda like that. but yeah now its like bah shes always in her room, straight from work into her room close the door , come out make some soup to eat and back into her room to eat and close the door.
we say our greetings and such , i always ask her of her day , but its always wierd face and small answer yeah its ok. then nothing.

i know maby i should talkt to her more , but im not that very talkative guy im sociable but not that much, im more of a listener and responder then talker. , ive run out of things to say you know
it becomes like a one sided conversation.

i used to cook for her everyday since i only eat food i cook myself these days i would wait to make dinner til she got home from work.
Not because i wanted to be nice to her , but because i enjoy having dinner with someone and just sit infront of the tv laugh and joke while eating good food.
but she got her tooth infected last week because she doesnt brush her teeth properly or eats to much candy idk. so she cant eat anything but soup.
but yeah so many things she doesnt like to eat , and her personality is really selfish in a way , she told me she doenst want to make any decisions just want to live like she did with her parents come home eat food prepared from mom , be told what to do from dad go out with friends and have clean clothes when come home. and shes 25. she doesnt care about bad things that happens to others as long as it doesnt effect her.
she has no hobbies or even interests. and she hates her job and such but doesnt care enough just wants to keep working for until she gets citisenship then move back to parents and marry some random chinese boy her family choses.
like she doesnt want any responsebility , because hses so afraid of making a wrong choice she doesnt want to make any at all.

one thing that really annoyed me was that there were some dirty dishes in the sink not many maby three , but she only cleaned her own and left mine , i found that kinda irritating , i mean i cook for her everyday and she cant even clean some extra dishes, i would have cleaned all of hers and mine even if i never cooked for her. its just simple politeness.

but she is a good girl but shes not willing to grow up i guess , she does work hard everyday wakes up early goes to bed early , work come home eat sleep rutine.
she sleeps alot on saturdays she sleeps for maby 18 hours , i tell ehr to wake up and get some food in her because i dont think its healthy to sleep that much. and not eat anything. so i make her some soft food to eat.

idk maby because im still 22 and in uni i kinda want someone fun to hang out with when im at home you know , someone to joke around with.

so lately ive been thinking about asking her to move out , but i dont want to be mean so i think maby i should just let her stay she pays the rent on time etc and keeps to herself.

everything in the appartment i own ,even the bed she sleeps in , all she braught was her own clothes and some food , the lease is under my name and she never signed it so oficially i have every right.
but i dont want to be mean and ask her to move you know ... she works alot so she doesnt have that much free time one day a week.
finding a new place for her might be a hassle.

baaah what to do.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call up some friends and have a little party. Invite her to join you guys. I bet she would loosen up with a bit of alcohol and you guys would find something to connect on, not attraction wise, but as friends. If that doesn't work, continue to be nice and pleasant to her and eventually she will realize that she's being kinda b**chy by not returning that pleasantry.

Dezidarko

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got my friends and stuff we hang out once or twice a week go out for a beer , hang out at uni etc.

but i kinda want a more relaxed home environment.
its kinda nice to have someone waiting to talk to you at home just to share a few laughs and stuff.

not living as we are strangers in this small appartment.