Hmmm....Dealing with Insults....

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
I've noticed that ever since i got a super shut down at last years fair from a girl two grade below me, girls have been kinda making fun of me. Like if i walk into a room the's this kind of snickering. Anyway, i was walking past a few of them (one of which was the girl who i got the super shutdown from)and one asked if I had a phone with minutes, and i said no, which was the truth. Anyway when i got a little further one shouted out "Lying Ass" and the other laughed. Normally, i would have said something back, but i didnt. I just walked off like i didnt hear them. Was this the best way to deal with this? How do you handle insults from groups of girls?

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell them they need to grow up. I was insulted consistently by girls in middle school, though it got better as I progressed through the grades. It's not easy because you can't exactly call them out and have a brawl to settle your differences.

I'd say the best thing is to ignore them, let it bounce off of you. Do you care what they think of you? They can all sit in a group and talk about you anytime they want, why is it any different if you hear them? Just improve yourself constantly, they'll mature eventually and realize what a catch you may have been, if they weren't so childish. So bad, so sad.

lambo_cst

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i agree with the above guys approch, but what part wrote above do you think an alpha male would do. lol none of it. It sounds as if ur intimidated by her. So do you have brothers or sisters? cuzens? any one u fight with and sibling are ruthless..lol look at her like that. Just remember all the mean and funny stuff u say to ur siblings. She will be so blown away. who knows maybe she just wants to get it on...lol

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Hey stupid idiot fag! (or whatever she says)

You: What the h*ll b*tch is it your month or something? F*ck off.

EDIT2

young pat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter what she thinks of you, she shot you down,so what. If she shot you down what does it matter that your phone had minutes or not, why are you going to give some strange person your phone anyway, let alone a chic who I assume made you feel like a douche in the past.
Just blow it off and keep on working on the many aspects that you have to offer the world, it will all work out if you remain positive and continue to improve yourself and constantly aim high, and forget all the failures.

lambo_cst

Don Juan
Reaction score
young pat said:
Why does it matter what she thinks of you, she shot you down,so what. If she shot you down what does it matter that your phone had minutes or not, why are you going to give some strange person your phone anyway, let alone a chic who I assume made you feel like a douche in the past.
Just blow it off and keep on working on the many aspects that you have to offer the world, it will all work out if you remain positive and continue to improve yourself and constantly aim high, and forget all the failures.
Learn form the failures, always learn from every interaction