Hmm... I Dont know what to think.

ONEE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so i met this girl at a party not to long ago and we've been talking ever since. I already took her out 6 times and I still havent got the pvssy! I ate her out n she sucked me up and thats as far as she wanted to go. So last night I called her out on it. Her response was that she just wants to sleep with 1 more guy and thats going to be the last guy she ever sleeps with.

Im use to getting the lay within the 3rd get together! Shes 18 and has a 1yr and a half old kid so i know she puts out! But just not with me? So guys tell me WTF should i be thinking about this whole thing?

Reaction score
ONEE said:
Okay so i met this girl at a party not to long ago and we've been talking ever since. I already took her out 6 times and I still havent got the pvssy! I ate her out n she sucked me up and thats as far as she wanted to go. So last night I called her out on it. Her response was that she just wants to sleep with 1 more guy and thats going to be the last guy she ever sleeps with.

Im use to getting the lay within the 3rd get together! Shes 18 and has a 1yr and a half old kid so i know she puts out! But just not with me? So guys tell me WTF should i be thinking about this whole thing?
A girl that knows that she can control you with her pvssy is not good. Being that you both exchanged fvck faces, she knows that you arent very sexually disciplined. Shes totally lying about the whole one guy thing, and the nerve to at that, when shes putting her boca on your private parts and letting her lick you like a cat licks its paws. Show her that you're sexually disciplined and you'll get to fvck her brains out in no time. How to do that:

1. Dont let her suck you up, and dont eat her out like pie anymore.

2. Tell her that you're not eating her out bc you dont know if shes the one.

3. Shut off contact for a while for perhaps the amount of times added up of you taking her out.

One good thing is that she'll remember how good you were with eating her ish out so you can use that aspect to your advantage. After a while she'll come back saying she misses you meaning, she misses you eating her out. Then tell her you'll only be able to give her brain after you **** her brains out lol.

pimpin

ONEE

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the reply dude. I havent txted called her at all today and shes already blowing up my phone!