Hitting up an old plate?

supersperms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello All - long time reader, first time poster and I need some wisdom & perspective yall! Help a brother out...

1 - Banging K amongst other women
2 - I head overseas for 6 months
3 - come home and she is hitting me up to hang out even though she has BF
4 - hang out a couple times - bit of kissing
5 - she stops the kissing, says she is keen to progress but wants to off BF first

WTF! I am a bit pissed that she is wasting my time. She isn't oneitis material, but I do enjoy her company and pvssy :yes: I would prefer to bang her casually - but no way am I doing FZ!

How should I play it next time she asks me over? Call her out on the phone? Jump in for the kissing again? Wait around like a chump and risk FZ?

Thanks heaps brothers and I am super glad I made the decision to sign up, share my experiences and focus on being the best man Supersperms can be in 2011.

jawbreaker73

Don Juan
Reaction score
since she was the one who brought the barriers u calling her might sound desperate..tell her ure completely ok with her decision..dont beg her to meet coz tht wud be desperate..if she talks talk coldly but agree to meet her..and when ure finally with her play with her hair a lil bit but dont do anything overtly sexual..tht wud drive her mad..if she starts getting cozy tease her and say tht she is very forward then when shez not expecting grab her & get with it but then stop again.

the point being screw her brain so tht she keeps thinking of u & becomes more desperate for your attention(which u shudnt provide)

supersperms

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the reply.

cool cool - I can and I will drive this bird crazy.... I never call her first or even beg to see her. I am genuinely busy with more important stuff...

I just want to let her no I am not a teddy bear and since I have banged her before, she should get the idea.

I almost don't want to even waste my time going around unless we are going to get it on. Just wondered if it is too forward to say this (nicely of course) or just front up and go for it...

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop over-analysing:

If she is attracted to you, she will bang you (regardless of whether she has a boyfriend or is married).

If she is not attracted to you, she will NOT bang you.

Simple as that.

Go after other girls, be busy, but keep her on the side burner and see what happens.