Hit an alltime Low

tomcat2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Everyone:
I need some advice when dealing with girls at the bar. For example, last night I was chilling with some friends at a bar night when girl asked me to a club. As a result I ended up ditching my friends and going after her-bad idea! When I go to the club she doesn't pay that much attention(some but not much-only when she wants to get a drink.) However, whenever she is ever talking some other guy I got all paranoid and agitated and I confronted her( I was also intoxicated). Back to the main point however, Am I this dense and how I do I combat this behavior, should I try to reel her in/or ditch the b****.( and deal with girls at clubs/pubs in general)

The help would be appreciated. Thanks

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you made a lot of mistakes, but if you learn from them it is no big deal. Jealousy is the biggest mistake, especially at an environment like a club. You admitted that following her was a mistake, and it sounds like you were buying drinks for her, as well. Overall, it looks like you got played by an attention wh0re.

Put the goal of having fun before the goal of women. If you're having a good time anyway, the women are attracted to you naturally. If a girl you like goes and talks to another guy, act like you don't notice, and then go talk to a different girl. It is easy when the girl has already seen you with someone else; that demonstrates value. If girl #1 comes back, great. If not, you spend time creating attraction in girl #2. Either way you win.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
..Put the goal of having fun before the goal of women. If you're having a good time anyway, the women are attracted to you naturally. If a girl you like goes and talks to another guy, act like you don't notice, and then go talk to a different girl. It is easy when the girl has already seen you with someone else; that demonstrates value. If girl #1 comes back, great. If not, you spend time creating attraction in girl #2. Either way you win.
Bingo! :up: