high school hit stories....

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score
we always talk about getting turned down and everything on here so why dont we have a good success story thread. list your techniques and how you closed the deal.. i'll chime in with a good one from last week after a few of you post yours.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made out with a girl in a coat room tonight. She gave me her #. Then I walked up to a different girl, seduced her, drove her to her car, and made out wit hher and got her #. And I got a # at the mall before I even went out.

I win.

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought HS girls were easy to lay?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My only hit story (and rather small at that)....

I was hanging out with my 2nd best friend (girl). She's a 9. I was madly crushing on her, before she was my best friend. Then we became friends (and I still had a crush on her....yeah, I know, I was so un-DJ and f- it up with "being friends" thing). So we were cleaning up after a carnival....we were tired, and there was only 1 seats, which I had. So we were close friends, and I told her she could sit on my lap. She sits. Next thing I know, it rose. I was embarrassed. She knew it, and jokingly started playing like we were doing something. It was great as can be. I slapped her ass (and being the Cuban she was, it was huge for a 14 y/o), and she screamed "OOOOOOHhhhh".The only reason why I never pursued her after that day is because she was already crushing on someone else. :( I love her to death as a friend, but there's always going to be that crushing there for me.

Ratman

Don Juan
Reaction score
a 8 id say. shudnt say this reallly but she was out of my league. valentines day i was havin a party found out she was coming just thought **** it. approached her pulled her towards me started kissing and walked away. she then follows me to my room. played it so cool i impressed myself

ThaDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
it all depends on the person... most girls that i liek to date are preppy and smart as hell... now the punkish/normal girls are really easy to lay